Chapter 52: I just want to sleep with my wife (two more)

Qin Zhongyue remembered his ambition for a long time.

What did you think about in the first place?

Oh, I think the air away from Xie Chongxing is sweet, because there is a taste of freedom in it.

But now he has forgotten everything, and now Xie Chongxing will laugh at him, speak softly to him, and joke with him.

Who would be willing to leave such a Xie Chongxing?

Anyway, he was reluctant, so he hurried back after spending a week with his old father.

When Qin Xiangqian called Qin Zhongyue, Qin Zhongyue had already boarded the return flight.

If he didn't get through, Qin Xiangqian sat on the sofa in a daze. It was a rare summer vacation. He also planned to use his son as an excuse to ask his mother out to meet.

What a good son, I didn't even give him this chance.

Qin Zhongyue didn't know that Qin Xiangqian's dead tree wanted to welcome spring, and it was already one o'clock in the morning when he arrived in city a.

At this point, Xie Chongxing must have fallen asleep.

He is such a person, even if it is summer vacation, he will not relax a little, and he will not indulge in staying up late.

Qin Zhongyue thought for a while. After returning to the villa, he did not knock on Xie Chongxing's door. He returned to his room and took a hot bath. Not long after he sat on the bed, the door was knocked.

Qin Zhongyue jumped up and went to the door to open it, but it was Auntie. She asked with a smile, "The supper is ready, are you down to eat?"

Qin Zhongyue couldn't hide his disappointment and said, "Oh."

He went to the restaurant, went to eat the supper made by his aunt, and received a call from Li Jun. While walking to the living room, he took it as a snack, and explained to Li Jun why he didn't go to the party with them.

Li Jun said: "You are too lacking in maternal love. If you don't want to, I will introduce you to a person, wife and sister. You are full of motherhood, and it is enough to be your mother."

Qin Zhong said sadly, "Why do you like pimping so much?"

Li Jun said, "I'm not here to help you solve problems?"

Qin Zhongyue suddenly felt a little uncomfortable. When he talked about Xie Chongxing's mood to his friends at this time, he actually wanted to share his joy, but he couldn't get confirmation and understanding from his friends.

He always felt that his affairs with Xie Chongxing were his business, so he basically didn't talk about his marriage in front of his friends. His friends disliked and rejected Xie Chongxing. They all feel that they are not very manly.

Always use the word bronchitis to make fun of him.

After all, in their opinion, men should be casual, and it is a shame to talk to another man.

Qin Zhongyue sometimes doubts himself, obviously breathing the same air, why does his hair boy look different from him?

But looking at Xie Chongxing's delicate and indifferent appearance, his doubts will vanish.

He always felt that Xie Chongxing like this deserved the best treatment, so he had to treat him well and be loyal to this marriage.

With Qin Xiangqian and his **** examples, Qin Zhongyue feels that it's actually quite good for him to have nothing to do, at least he won't be divorced, right?