Chapter 125 Extra 6 Past Life

Xie Chongxing had a little free time and asked for leave to go to City A. For no other reason than to visit his high school teacher Wang Yuxue.

He used his salary to buy a good car and drive it back, and bought a lot of supplements for Wang Yuxue, wanting to tell her that he was living a good life now.

Wang Yu is still unmarried at this age. She is living a good life alone, but she has been teaching for so many years. She misses one student very much. When she saw Xie Chongxing, she wanted to ask him many questions, but looking at his elegant appearance in suits and leather shoes, Suddenly she felt that there was nothing to ask, it was enough for her to know that he was doing well now.

Wang Yuxue led him upstairs and when he met his neighbors, he proudly introduced him to them, "He is my student. My student came to see me!"

Everyone looked at Xie Chongxing and marveled, and asked him if he had a partner. Xie Chongxing raised his hand, the wedding ring on it was shining brightly, and he said, "I'm married."

Wang Yuxue was a little surprised. He took him into the house and asked, "Are you married?"

Xie Chongxing gave a low "hmm".

Wang Yuxue thought for a while and said, "It's time to get married, and we're not too young anymore."

Then he asked: "How do you treat your partner?"

Xie Chongxing said: "He is very kind to me and respects me very much."

Wang Yuxue felt a little uncomfortable when he heard this, "Did you fall in love and get married?"

Xie Chongxing paused and replied: "Absolutely."

He had always been so serious about his words, and Wang Yuxue didn't notice anything wrong with his expression. After exposing this, she chatted with him about the classmates in his class. Somehow, she talked about Zhong Yiming again. She asked: "You Do you still remember the bell?"

Xie Chongxing said: "Remember."

Wang Yuxue sighed and said, "That kid jumped off the building just before the college entrance examination. His grades were so good. If he had done well, he would have graduated by now."

Xie Chongxing was stunned, "Jump off the building?"

Wang Yuxue said: "Yes, he jumped off the building. His mother found out that he liked boys. He came to school to make trouble. He has high self-esteem at that age. Even if he is really angry, he can't spoil the child's mood at this time."

She said something else, but Xie Chongxing was not in the mood to listen.

He still remembered Zhong Yiming's appearance and his hard study, thinking that he would have a good future, but in the end it was all in vain.

When he came back from visiting Wang Yuxue, his nominal parents came after him and made trouble.

I don't know how I got the news about him being in the Qin family. Anyway, it came very suddenly. Qin Xiangqian actually let them in. After hearing their accusations against Xie Chongxing, he had them beaten up and thrown away. go out.

Xie Chongxing felt warm in his heart knowing that Qin Xiangqian was venting his anger on him.

In fact, he had long suspected that he was not Xie Guoxu's biological son, and the information Qin Xiangqian gave him at the beginning also confirmed this.

Before he even bothered them, they actually came to him on their own.

Xie Chongxing said nothing on his face, but in his heart he kept thinking about taking revenge on them.