Chapter 85: Pit father is the pinnacle of professional self-confidence

Xie Chongxing finally went back. Qin Zhongyue became extra careful at this time. He could always find Xie Chongxing's strangeness. He asked in a low voice, "What's the matter with you?"

Xie Chongxing said solemnly: "The wind blows red eyes, do you believe it?"

Qin Zhongyue found out that Xie Chongxing occasionally would? He lied to him, how can he not see with such red and swollen eyes? It seemed like the wind was blowing red, he scratched his head and said, "I believe it, I believe it."

Or honestly bought an ice pack from the supermarket downstairs, put Xie Chongxing on his eyes, and pretended to say: "It's been really cold recently, it's almost twenty degrees below zero, and the wind is strong, are you okay or not? Going out, it's not good for your skin, and you'll get dry eye."

Xie Chongxing gave a soft "um".

When sleeping at night, Qin Zhongyue ignored the other two roommates and squeezed onto Xie Chongxing's bed.

Roommate Zhu Yi saw it and joked: "You two have such a good relationship, do you want to sleep together?"

Qin Zhongyue said frankly: "You are envious, you and Xu Kai also share a bed."

Zhu Yi quickly waved his hand, "No, no, no, there is heating? Is it warm? Okay, do you still need to squeeze together? Sleep?"

Xu Kai said in disgust, "I'm not going to sleep with you, you have sweaty feet, it stinks me to death."

Zhu Yi said, "Then I want to sleep with you if you say that."

The two made a noise on the bed, Qin Zhongyue quietly closed the curtain, lay down beside Xie Chongxing, pulled the quilt, and kissed Xie Chongxing in the bed.

Kissing without any desire, just the intersection of lips and teeth, brings warmth and peace of mind? Let Xie Chongxing indulge.

Qin Zhongyue muttered: "No? Are you happy? They say that 99% of the people in this world are not happy? It's because of lack of money. If you are not happy, I am now I'll give you all the bank cards."

Xie Chongxing stepped back a little and asked him, "Aren't you afraid that I will take all your money and run away?"

Qin Zhongyue replied subconsciously, "don't forget my pocket money."

Xie Chongxing laughed, he rubbed Qin Zhongyue's neck gently, and said in a low voice, "No? Anyway, thank you."

Qin Zhongyue said, "No? Needless to say thank you."

He shyly said, "If you really thank me, be gentle with me in the future, okay? Don't you always kill me."

Xie Chongxing: "...I murdered you?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "Yes."

He said aggrievedly: "You were so fierce before, and you told me to get out."

Xie Chongxing immediately remembered, his smile gradually disappeared, and he said, "That's what you deserve."

Qin Zhongyue: "?"

How fierce!

The Qi family is a behemoth. For the current Xie Chongxing, it seems that there is nothing he can do to Qi Bojun, but Qin Xiangqian is happy to lend a helping hand.

On the one hand, Qin Zhongyue liked Xie Chongxing, which made Qin Xiangqian heave a sigh of relief to a large extent.

He knows his son too well, and knows that his temperament can't manage Qin's company at all. Even if he looks at it now, it is only in the investment field, not in the field of management and leadership.