Chapter 99: see mom

Li Jun didn't speak, Qin Zhongyue was a little dissatisfied, "Why don't you speak?"

Li Jun said, "The photos you posted on your Moments before the new year were of you and Xie Chongxing?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "yes, it's him."

He raised his hand and showed him his ring, "Look, this is my and his couple's ring, hehehe."

He lowered his voice again and said to Li Jun, "I want to marry him."

Li Jun stopped talking, and after a while he said, "Your father also agreed?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "Promise, doesn't my dad do whatever I want? And he also likes Xingxing very much. Xingxing will take over my family business for me in the future."

Qin Zhongyue looked at it? Li Jun said seriously: "Li Jun, just talk about it this time, don't play anymore, the union without emotion is empty and empty, don't you feel that it is very difficult after the event? Empty? Only emotional **** life will satisfy both body and mind."

Li Jun laughed and said, "It seems that you are very experienced. Xie Chongxing broke your virginity?"

Qin Zhongyue doesn't talk about his **** life with others, so he changed the topic in time, "You really don't want to sleep with people, and don't share your girlfriend with them. Take good care of yourself and take care of your girlfriend."

Li Jun gave a soft "um" and asked, "Why did you and Shi Yanyu get together?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "Oh, I think he's pretty good, and he's a very nice person... Ah, let's not talk about it, I still have something to do. I'm going back to the dormitory."

After a few steps, he turned around and said to He Li, "Student, I live in 502, Building B. If Li Jun bullies you, you can find me here, and I will help you train him when the time comes."

He Li was a little surprised and said, "Thank you."

Qin Zhongyue said to Li Jun, "You guys should be fine, I hope you can get married."

After speaking, he hurriedly walked to the school.

Shi Yanyu, who watched Qin Zhongyue enter the school, withdrew his gaze, met Li Jun's eyes, and raised the corners of his lips at him, with a slightly provocative smile in his smile-

Unexpectedly, he and Qin Zhongyue will continue their relationship again!

Li Jun turned a blind eye to his provocation. He turned around and went into the car to take out the bouquet and put it in He Li's hands. He lowered his head and said to her softly?

The corner of Shi Yanyu's lips pressed down, he started the car with a cold expression, and left.

Qin Zhongyue ran to the bedroom quickly. Xie Chongxing was not there. Qin Zhongyue immediately took out his mobile phone and called Xie Chongxing, "...Hey, where are you now?"

Xie Chongxing said, "What's the matter in the library? Aren't you drinking?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "Ah, come back soon, I have something to tell you!"

Xie Chongxing paused for a while and said, "Tell me on the phone."

Qin Zhongyue was silent, and after a while, he said, "I know about you and the Qi family."

Xie Chongxing was a little surprised, "What's the matter?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "Your mother is Qi Bojun's wife!"

His nose was a little sour, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Xie Chongxing paused for a while and said, "I'm afraid to tell you, you will cry, I don't want you to cry."