Chapter 26: Give you a sea of stars (one more)

In an old house far away from City A, a woman dressed in elegant and noble clothes turned off the TV and put her hands on her stomach, not knowing what she was thinking.

A handsome young man called out "Mom" cautiously, "Look... or take him back? It's Fenhui's son anyway."

"Did she see the news?" the woman asked expressionlessly.

The man said, "I shouldn't have seen it, she has locked herself up for a month."

The woman sneered, "If it wasn't for her face being carved out of a mold like mine, I would doubt if she was my own, because Bo Jun played with women to spoil her body, does she have any brains?"

The man lowered his head and dared not speak.

The woman waved her hand a little tiredly, "Don't let her know about this, she knows that if there is trouble, Bo Jun will annoy her even more."

The man was a little unbearable, but his tone was still very weak, "Mom, Qi Bojun is playing too fiercely, and he has illegitimate children. Those **** are showing off their power in front of Anhui, and Qi Bojun doesn't care, he doesn't take Anhui as a human being. , he treats her like a dog! No matter how poor our family is, we haven't been reduced to this level, Mom, why don't we let them divorce?"

The woman's face changed, "Shut up, what do you know! If it weren't for Bo Jun, our family would be in this situation? Can you expect your father to support this family? Or can you? Your brother can? You rely on your sister to marry Only Bo Jun can continue to spend the day, if you love your sister, you didn't stop it at first? Now that you have taken advantage of it, you want to be a good person?"

The man's face was blood red at what she said, his head was getting lower and lower, and he could hardly lift it up.

The woman said: "No matter how many women there are outside Bo Jun, no matter how many illegitimate children there are, it is useless to have more illegitimate children, Yaoming is his son, and the Qi family's family business will only belong to Yaoming. In order to please Bo-Jun, he still works hard to drag Yao Ming down!"

The man's eyes were red, "Mom, you...!"

The woman glared at him and continued: "If it wasn't for the fact that she slept with that poor boy and gave birth to a child, Bo Jun wouldn't be like this. It's normal for a man like Bo Jun to feel wronged in his heart, but he It's good for Yao Ming, he likes Yao Ming, that's enough, if you want to continue to buy luxury cars, buy luxury houses, and live a comfortable life in the future, just keep your mouth shut. Follow along."

The man stopped talking. After a while, he asked in a low voice, "What about her son? We gave Xie Qinghe 300,000 yuan. Xie Qinghe said it was gone, and the child fell into the hands of his younger brother..."

The woman thought for a moment and said, "There is evidence of the transfer before, find it out and ask the lawyer to give it to that kid. He will sue if he wants, and I don't want to care if he doesn't. Just don't let him appear in front of my eyes."

The man said nothing. At this age, no matter how well-maintained a woman is, she still has slight crow's feet at the corners of her eyes, and she is easily tired. She waved her hand and said, "Go out, I'm going to sleep."

The man replied softly and walked out with his head drooping.

Xie Chongxing didn't go back this weekend - it wasn't his home anymore.

He continued to do tutoring.

He is also famous now. As long as there is a TV at home, he can basically see the news. The family where he tutored was also a wealthy family, and the host was a very human couple. After the tutoring was over, the hostess came forward and said that he would be given an hourly wage increase.