Chapter 16: Believe it or not, this is a panacea

Nanyang High School is a private school. Behind it, Xinlei Group holds more than 50% of the shares. The principal is hired by the school. Apart from managing the school, he does not have much power.

But Fu Hai is different. He has a stake in the school's projects, and his rights are even greater than that of the principal. It's just that he bears the title of vice-principal. .

Just like at this time, Fu Hai asked the principal Xue Yi to fire Xie Chongxing, and his tone was not a request, but an order.

Xue Yi was speechless, "Fu Hai, you don't know, Xie Chongxing entered the school with the first grade in the city, and so far, he has always been the first in his grade, and has never regressed, I can't think of any reason to be expelled. he."

Fu Hai disagreed: "After he leaves, the first grade will be someone else. In a school as big as ours, there is still a lack of a grade first?"

Xue Yi said: "This is different. Our school has invested 2 billion since the establishment of the school, robbed students, and hired many senior teachers. Now we still lack a provincial champion! As long as our school has a provincial champion, the school will Fame will rise to the next level, and it will only be good for you."

When Fu Hai heard it, he was moved. Unlike other big and small shareholders, he took all his savings and also borrowed a sum of money from Fu Donglin's father, Fu Chaosheng, to buy the shares. It can be said that this school It was his last retreat.

But it was not easy to refuse the things his brother handed him to do. He asked, "Are you sure he can get a provincial champion?"

Xue Yi said, "Come and see, these are all his grades since he entered school."

Fu Hai walked behind Xue Yi and looked at the computer, which recorded Xie Chongxing's results in all the major and small exams after he entered school.

Xue Yi said: "He played very stable, and it can be seen that the score has a gradual upward trend. In the first monthly test for high school entrance, his total score was 656, but when he took the mock test in March this year, he could already You got a high score of 720 in the test, and the second place was 688 points, a difference of more than 30 points, you should understand how hard it is to catch up with the gap of more than 30 points."

Fu Hai did not speak.

Xue Yi said: "And now that he is in the third year of high school, the college entrance examination is still two months away. If you ask him to drop out, you will give the provincial champion to another school for nothing - you will not think that with his grades, even if he is in the third year of high school If you drop out, you won't be able to find a school to enroll in, right?"

Fu Hai looked at Xie Chongxing's splendid report card and couldn't say anything to refute it.

I couldn't help but complain about Fu Chaosheng, how could such a future champion seedling be fired casually? Even if he can be fired, the other shareholders will definitely not agree. When the time comes, they won't make jokes. Who will pull him to do something good in the future?

Fu Hai closed his mouth about asking Xue Yi to fire Xie Chongxing.

Xue Yi said, "What your nephew is doing is really ugly."

Fu Hai's face was ugly, Xue Yi lowered his voice and said, "I'll tell you that, don't get involved in this matter, the transfer student who was transferred a few days ago is Qin Xiangqian's son and has a close relationship with Xie Chongxing. It's good, if people want to stand up for others, your elder brother will also be finished."

Fu Hai was taken aback, "Qin Xiangqian?"

Xue Yi said, "It's Qin Xiangqian."

Fu Hai's expression changed greatly, "It's him?!"