Chapter 120: Extra first

Xie Chongxing was not so busy today, so he pulled Qin Zhongyue to do it twice.

After finishing the incident, Qin Zhongyue suddenly said, "Right? My mother has returned to China? Do you want to meet me?"

Xie Chongxing: "???"

Xie Chongxing said: "When did you tell me about it now??"

Qin Zhongyue said, "Just tonight. You said, she won't come when we get married, so what are you going to do when you come back?"

He said that with some doubts in his eyes.

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Xie Chongxing couldn't sit still?, "You've only told me about such a big thing now."

Qin Zhongyue saw him get up and get dressed, and took his hand, "What are you doing?"

Xie Chongxing said: "I'm going to see your mother, you also get up for me and go together!"

Qin Zhongyue: "...Okay."

Xie Chongxing still remembers Qin Zhongyue's mother's habit of cleanliness, so he tried his best to dress neatly and neatly, even the hickey on his neck was covered with liquid foundation?

At night, there was no one on the street? Xie Chongxing was still driving all the way? The car took Qin Zhongyue back to the Qin family.

Before entering the door, Xie Chongxing grabbed Qin Zhongyue, looked at every part of his body with sharp eyes, and finally found that one of his buttons was not fastened, so he reached out and fastened the button.

Qin Zhongyue said uncomfortably, "Hey, I don't know? Has her problem gotten better after so long? Yes."

Xie Chongxing stared at him, "No complaints, it's not difficult to be clean and tidy."

Qin Zhongyue obediently said "Oh", then smiled strangely? He lowered his head and quickly pecked Xie Chongxing's lips, "Okay, Mother Xingxing."

Xie Chongxing: "?"

Xie Chongxing said: "You call again and try."

Because it was winter, Qin Zhongyue was very thickly dressed and was not afraid that he would pull Naizi, so he fearlessly shouted, "Mother Xingxing!"

Xie Chongxing reached out and grabbed his ear, "You really dare to shout?"

Qin Zhongyue exclaimed "Ouch", "Tap tap, your ears are going to fall off?! They're going to fall off?!"

Xie Chongxing let go of his hand and was a little speechless: "...I haven't tried my best yet, so you scream like killing a pig."

Qin Zhongyue laughed hey hey hey hey he got up.

Xie Chongxing saw him smirk, and couldn't help laughing. He got up, coughed, and said, "Let's go, go in."

As soon as he opened the door, he smelled the smell of disinfectant.

Qin Zhongyue's expression "As expected", "Wherever my mother goes, it must be disinfectant water."

Xie Chongxing closed the door and was a hundred times more careful. He changed his shoes and checked carefully. Did he have any problems, so he dared to pull Qin Zhongyue into the living room and called Qin Xiangqian: "Dad !"

A maid came over wearing shoe covers and said to Xie Chongxing, "Mr. Qin and Mrs. Qin are upstairs now."

After she said this, Xie Chongxing felt that Qin Zhongyue's expression became very intriguing. He asked the maid to go down and said, "Why are you showing this expression?"