Chapter 19: prey

It happened to be the weekend, Qin Zhongyue added lessons for himself, and asked the tutor to teach him until the afternoon.

His tutor's surname is Wei and his name is Zhibo. He is a top student from Fudan University. He is in his early thirties and has a lot of experience. Among the students he teaches, several are admitted to Tsinghua University and Peking University.

This is why Qin Zhongyue is so confident. In his opinion, he is just unwilling to learn. Once he is willing to learn, Tsinghua and Peking University will not be easy.

However, these days of study and testing made Qin Zhongyue a little nervous.

Taking the Tsinghua University and Peking University exams doesn't seem to be as easy as he thought.

Wei Zhibo said to him euphemistically: "If you lower your goals, for example, from Tsinghua University and Peking University, to an ordinary book, you can still do it within two months."

Qin Zhongyue thought of seeing Xie Chongxing doing the problem and he could only evade himself by playing the ball, and also thought that Zhong Yiming had a hot fight with Xie Chongxing through the question, and couldn't help but regret it.

Why was he wasting his time in those years, otherwise he would be able to act in front of Xie Chongxing as soon as he came back.

At this point, it is not his style to give up halfway. How cool is it to pretend to be in front of Xie Chongxing, he must persevere!

Thinking of this, Qin Zhongyue encouraged: "Mr. Wei, you have to believe in your own abilities. I believe that your ten years of experience in the industry will definitely save me, this prodigal student."

Wei Zhibo didn't say anything else. He had also taught students who were worse than Qin Zhongyue, but he was the first one like Qin Zhongyue who had better conditions and was willing to study hard.

For his self-motivation, he also had to teach him well.

After a day of tutoring, Qin Zhongyue asked him to have dinner, but Wei Zhibo refused, he warned, "You have a poor foundation, and it is too late to slowly make up your foundation, so you can only go through it quickly, using the sea-of-question tactics. To make up for this defect, you have to take a good look at the information I left for you."

Qin Zhongyue naturally agreed, and after a few minutes of psychological construction, he still chose to turn on the computer and play games.

It's the same after playing a few games and then learning, Qin Zhongyue thought calmly.

Xie Chongxing went home this weekend.

He needs to do a lot of work at home, so he has to come back at least once a week, otherwise Liu Xiu might go to school to find him.

He chopped down the tree that had been struck by lightning from the mountain, and after carrying it to his home, he chopped it finely, and piled up the firewood one by one, filling the walls outside.

Such a tree can last at least half a month at home.

He went to the well to fetch water, and it took seven or eight times to fill up the pot-bellied water tank at home.

After doing this, his physical strength was almost exhausted, and his palms were red and red. After a long day of exhaustion, the family would not leave him any meals.

Even giving him a bite to eat seems to be cheap for outsiders, so it is very tight.

Xie Chongxing had never seen parents who treated their children so harshly in this ancient town for so many years.