Chapter 56: The princes of the beacon show are dizzy (two more)

Qin Zhongyue grabbed Xie Chongxing's hand and felt a little uncomfortable. What's good about his own hand, he wanted to kiss.

Xie Chongxing looked at him and said, "I washed my hands."

Qin Zhongyue came back to his senses and said aggrievedly, "I don't think you are dirty."

Saying that, he lowered his head and kissed Xie Chongxing's tender palm.

After kissing him, he paused, and suddenly felt that his hand seemed to be good.

So he dropped a series of kisses on Xie Chongxing's palm again.

Xie Chongxing felt the soft and numb touch in the palm of his hand, his heart was slightly tight, and he turned his head away, "Okay, that's enough."

However, Qin Zhongyue held his hand tightly and did not speak. He kissed him from the palm of his hand up to the small black mole on the inside of Xie Chongxing's arm. He subconsciously stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked it.

Xie Chongxing: "..."

There was a thin layer of red on his beautiful face, very like a ripe peach, and even his black eyes were glowing with water, his tone was not very calm, a little light, and a little trembling, "...Enough, are you a dog? You stick your tongue out to lick it."

Although he said that, Xie Chongxing leaned back slightly and raised his arms to facilitate Qin Zhongyue's kiss. He even thought that Qin Zhongyue would continue to go up soon, so he lowered his head slightly and approached Qin Zhongyue.

His heart was beating violently, and it seemed that he was about to break through the thin chest and jump out. His ears seemed to be unable to hear other sounds, only Qin Zhongyue's small and dense kiss.

Even though Qin Zhongyue didn't understand Xie Chongxing's mood, his actions had already subconsciously accepted his silent indulgence.

He licked the pretty little mole again, and Xie Chongxing's beautiful body appeared in his mind.

Xie Chongxing is white, and the beautiful moles on his body are particularly attractive. At the back of his neck, there is a small mole on the bone that connects his back. As he lowers his head and raises his head, it slides slightly. If it is from the back, Qin Zhongyue will watch the mole slide and jump. When the brain licks and bites hotly, Xie Chongxing's voice will change.

From the front, you can see the small mole under Xie Chongxing's eyelid. His eyes are hazy, and his beautiful pupils are illuminated by the light. As long as he licks them, those eyes will be full of tears. Strong and cold will also turn into a spring water.

Qin Zhongyue's brain became more and more hot, and he even threw Xie Chongxing on the bed.

Xie Chongxing was a little stunned, and immediately woke up. He looked at Qin Zhongyue holding his arm in fascination, and his stunned expression turned into a blank expression.

He looked away, put it on the ceiling, and counted the time.

After a long time, Qin Zhongyue was still sucking the mole on his arm, Xie Chongxing finally became impatient, "Are you enough?? Are you an idiot?"

Having said that, he stretched out his hand and pushed Qin Zhongyue hard.

Qin Zhongyue was pushed away by Xie Chongxing, and the perfectly shaped lips were still covered with sparkling water. He licked his lips with some contentment, and asked in confusion and aggrieved: "...why scold me?"

Xie Chongxing lay on the bed, raised his foot and kicked him, his tone was calm, "What do you mean by sucking and licking a mole?"

Qin Zhongyue's brain was still immersed in the happiness just now, and he said slowly, "It sucks, you see, it's all changed by me."