15. Father and son are united

Although Xie Chongxing had clearly refused to give up Qin Zhongyue's watch, Qin Zhongyue still couldn't hold it back and asked again: "Do you really not want it? I have engraved your name on it and want to give it to someone else. Others feel uncomfortable too."

Xie Chongxing was indifferent, "No, you keep it for yourself."

Qin Zhongyue said: "I have it!"

He rolled up his sleeves. It was the same watch. The dial was larger than the one given to Xie Chongxing. The strap was also made of pure black leather, not the metal strap given to Xie Chongxing.

At first glance, it was clearly a couple's style, but Qin Zhongyue was able to say frankly: "If you accept it, we can both wear the same style. How great."

Zhong Yiming: "..."

Why could he express his thoughts so openly?

Zhong Yiming looked at Xie Chongxing. His expression was still as calm as ever, and he couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief.

Xie Chongxing persisted, but Qin Zhongyue still felt a little afraid of being dominated by the dictator Xie Chongxing in his previous life, so he didn't dare to force it.

As the target of being framed, Xie Chongxing also had to go to the police station to file a report. Qin Zhongyue and Zhong Yiming accompanied him throughout the process.

By the time I got back from all the trouble, it was already evening.

Qin Zhongyue looked at the time and asked Xie Chongxing, "Would you like to have dinner at my house?"

Zhong Yiming answered for Xie Chongxing: "We have already started self-study, and we have already eaten."

Qin Zhongyue felt a little unhappy after hearing this. He felt that his mind was as broad as the Pacific Ocean. It was precisely because of this that he had so many friends around him. But to be honest, he really couldn't stand Zhong Yiming.

Maybe Zhong Yiming is too self-centered and always grabs Xie Chongxing's words. Those who don't know think it's Xie Chongxing's mother!

Qin Zhongyue ignored Zhong Yiming and asked Xie Chongxing: "I think you can ask for leave. You were frightened today. I want to take you to eat delicious food."

Xie Chongxing shook his head and said, "I still have a few sets of papers to finish, so I have to go back and write them."

Qin Zhongyue was frustrated by Xie Chongxing and could only say sadly: "That's okay."

Seeing him dejected, Xie Chongxing felt a little soft-hearted and lowered his voice and said: "Next time."

Qin Zhongyue became happy again after hearing this, "Okay, then next time!"

The most mysterious topic between him and Xie Chongxing was Xie Chongxing's experience as an agent, so Qin Zhongyue came closer to him, bent slightly, and whispered: "Next time you come to my house, you can tell me about your experience as an agent in detail. I can be your only audience."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Does he still believe this nonsense?

Qin Zhongyue thought of Zhong Yiming, and asked in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Did you only tell me this secret?"

"..." Xie Chongxing indeed only made this joke with Qin Zhongyue, so he nodded.

Qin Zhongyue grinned happily, straightened up, glanced at Zhong Yiming triumphantly, and said to Xie Chongxing, "I'll take you back to school."

Although he didn't like Zhong Yiming, Qin Zhongyue felt that his heart was kind and his mind was as broad as the Pacific Ocean, so he still sent Zhong Yiming back with him.