Chapter 122 Extra 2 Past Life

Xie Chongxing got a courier. He opened the courier box and took a look. There was a graduation photo inside.

Xie Chongxing was stunned for a moment, then picked up the graduation photo and looked at it carefully, and saw his face in it.

Xie Chongxing's eyes became moist unconsciously.

Although it was obviously caused by sex, it touched the softest corner of his heart because of this.

His expression was very calm. He turned over his graduation photo and there was a line written on the back, "Teacher doesn't know how you are now, but teacher hopes you can be happy. - Wang Yuxue"

Xie Chongxing contacted Wang Yuxue recently. He has always remembered Wang Yuxue's phone number. Fortunately, she has not changed her number.

Wang Yuxue wanted to know where he had been all these years. After all, Fu Donglin insisted that he was stealing things at that time. She stood up to defend him firmly and went to the principal directly. His grades were already very good, so the incident was over. However, in the end Xie Chongxing dropped out of school at the time of the college entrance examination.

Not only did he drop out of school, he didn't even continue studying.

Wang Yu asked him, but Xie Chongxing didn't say anything.

By now, Xie Chongxing had accepted his fate.

He was in a mire, and even if he climbed up, he would still be covered in filth.

Xie Chongxing put down the photo, sat for a while, then took out his cell phone and made a call.

Soon, the call was connected. Xie Chongxing actually didn't say anything, but the man on the other side smiled gently and said to him, "Have you figured it out?"

Xie Chongxing said softly "Hmm".

He knew very well that this was his only chance to escape from this place.

Soon after, the sound of police sirens rang downstairs. A boy in his dormitory got up with squinting eyes and said, "The police are here to arrest us?"

But Xie Chongxing said to him: "Go to sleep, it'll be fine."

The boy listened and lay down again. After a while, the sound of the siren roared past and disappeared.

The boy breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Brother Chongxing, are all the rich people in that club really?"

Xie Chongxing gave a soft "hmm", and the boy said enviously: "Uncle Ni really values you. You haven't worked for five years and have been sitting on the bench. As soon as you came up, you were assigned such a big job."

Xie Chongxing was a little absent-minded. The floor they lived on was not far from those people. Although he couldn't hear the sound, he felt that everything would be over tonight.

The boy was still chatting, but when Xie Chongxing didn't answer, he closed his mouth angrily. Sleepiness welled up again and he closed his eyes.

However, the boy soon woke up because several police officers broke into the dormitory and took them away.

Xie Chongxing is not in this category.

He watched the people who had tortured him for five years being packed into the police car one by one, feeling a little confused and confused. He did not expect that the nightmare that had troubled him for five years could be solved so easily.

This is the power of authority.

The person with this power was a man he met at the health club.

He looks elegant, but he is very easy-going. He has the same worries as ordinary people, such as hair loss and his son. He is really different from other rich people who may be polite on the surface, but their eyes always reveal arrogance and condescension. .