Chapter 6: battle of dignity

Qin Zhongyue also thought about the decision to transfer for a long time, almost thinking about eating and sleeping.

According to the original plan, it was actually better to draw a clear line with Xie Chongxing.

He is very good at eating, drinking and having fun, and spending money is fierce. Now because he is under the age of 18, his father Qin Xiangqian only gives him 100,000 yuan of pocket money every month. Can spend until the end of the month in extreme poverty, and then secretly swipe his dad's supplementary card.

Of course, a large part of the money spent is unnecessary, because he basically pays the bill when he goes out to play with his friends.

In the eyes of Xie Chongxing from his predecessors, this is probably a very unreasonable thing, but Qin Zhong has more money and has become accustomed to the feeling of being a big brother.

This way of spending money made Xie Chongxing confiscated his card, and he was only willing to give him 100 yuan a day. Even his father closed his eyes and refused to stand up for him.

Qin Zhongyue was afraid of losing face in front of his friends, so he didn't participate in many parties. Every time he watched them go out to sea to play parties in the circle of friends, he felt miserable.

The more miserable he is, the more it makes Xie Chongxing so tyrannical and tyrannical.

Qin Zhongyue also tried to please Xie Chongxing at the beginning. He felt that he was very hardworking. He was so loose that he gave him a rare smile, took out three red bills from his wallet, put them on the bedside table, and said to him, "Buy yourself something delicious."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

Grass! ! a whole night! ! a whole night! ! Countless blood and sweat, only three hundred yuan in exchange! !

Every time Qin Zhongyue recalled this scene, he clenched his big fists tightly in anger. He was too bullying. He was his man after all. Does he have to be so mean!

Qin Zhongyue remembered how miserable and miserable Xie Chongxing was under Xie Chongxing in his previous life, and remembered that Xie Chongxing was only an eighteen-year-old kid in this life, and finally made up his mind to transfer to Xie Chongxing's school.

It doesn't matter whether he takes care of him or not, he mainly wants to find a place in Xie Chongxing.

It's a battle of dignity! You can only win, not lose!

The weather in the past few days has been a bit repetitive. Yesterday, the sun was shining brightly, and it was so hot that one could wear short-sleeved shorts.

Xie Chongxing wears school uniforms all year round. The school uniforms of Nanyang High School are no different from other schools. They are still the most common blue and white school uniforms.

Of course you can wear it now.

During recess, a boy quickly ran into the classroom and said loudly, "Someone has transferred over!"

Everyone was stunned for a moment, and the girl by the door said, "No, it's the third year of high school now, and there are still people transferring?"

The boy said, "I saw it with my own eyes! He's still a man, and he's in Teacher Wang's office now. I guess he's going to be transferred to our class!"

People with good deeds walked out excitedly, "Go, go and have a look!"

I heard that the transfer students were boys, and some girls also followed with great interest.

It didn't take long for these people to crowd into the corridor again, and Xu Xu's voice came over, "That boy is so tall, is he 180?"