Chapter 7: Grumpy girl

After school in the afternoon, Xie Chongxing was called to the office by Wang Yuxue.

As soon as Xie Chongxing walked into the door of the office, he felt that the eyes of several teachers in the office fell on him, with obvious pity in their eyes.

Xie Chongxing paused, lowered his eyes, walked to Wang Yuxue's side, and whispered, "Mr. Wang."

Wang Yuxue glanced at the others, and then looked at Xie Chongxing. She considered her tone, and in the shortest words, told Xie Guoxu's search for her.

Xie Chongxing was not surprised when he heard it.

In fact, if he hadn't teamed up with Wang Yuxue and lied to deceive the family, he might not even be able to go to high school.

He never had any expectations for Xie Guoxu and the others. Even if he did, he would no longer expect it at his age.

Wang Yuxuewen: "My side refused very strongly, but I am afraid that he will find the school and come to the school, then..."

She didn't finish what she said, but Xie Chongxing also knew what she didn't mean.

In fact, the place is so big, it is not easy to hide it for two years, and it is reasonable to hide it.

Wang Yuxue said: "You have good grades, and it's no problem to recommend Qingbei. You and your parents have a good chat, maybe things will turn around."

Xie Chongxing shook his head, "It's useless."

No matter how good he is, Xie Guoxu and the others will only find it annoying.

Xie Zian is one year younger than him, but they are at the same level. In elementary school, Xie Zian passed the 70 or 80 exam, and he passed the double 100 exam. Poke Xie Zian's heart, she said any swear words to him who was only seven years old.

He understood at that time that he was excellent, no one in the family would be happy, but it would be an eyesore, so from that time on, he tried his best not to surpass Xie Zian and avoid this limelight, and Xiao Shengchu also deliberately failed the exam and went to He went to the worst township junior high school, and finally performed normally in the senior high school entrance examination, and was admitted to Nanyang Middle School.

Because of their performance over the years, they didn't even doubt that he lied.

Wang Yuxue and Xie Guoxu have dealt with Xie Guoxu many times. From each of his conversations, he can also see what kind of person the other party is. He is masculine and shows good face. The truth, Xie Chongxing should be able to continue to study, but the scholarship is probably not available.

If there is still trouble at school, the scene will not look good.

Wang Yuxue had no choice but to let their father and son communicate privately.

Xie Chongxing also clearly understood that this matter could only be solved by himself. He bid farewell to Wang Yuxue and returned to the classroom.

There was obvious irritability in his eyes, and his mood was no longer calm. There was a flash of light in the corner of the eye, and he didn't care.

Zhong Yiming sat beside him and asked him in a low voice, "Is there something wrong with Mr. Wang looking for you?"

Xie Chongxing suppressed the emotions in his eyes and said calmly, "It's nothing."

Zhong Yiming glanced at his face and asked in a low voice, "Is there really nothing wrong?"

Xie Chongxing said, "It's fine."