Chapter 21: dog legs

When Xie Chongxing heard Qin Zhongyue's explanation, he couldn't find a loophole for a while.

Although Xie Chongxing was puzzled about Qin Zhongyue's father's collection of his own information, he felt that rich people, especially for Qin Zhongyue's sake, should not deceive himself with this kind of thing at will.

Especially when Qin Zhongyue said this kind of words with sincerity on his face, his credibility increased by 50%.

Xie Chongxing kept a little doubt, but didn't say it, he was thinking about how to deal with the next thing.

Qin Zhongyue has the ability to help him. If he doesn't seize this opportunity, I'm afraid he will never have another chance.

Xie Chongxing exhaled softly and confessed to Qin Zhongyue, "My parents treat me very harshly."

Qin Zhongyue blinked his eyes, still a little confused, "What do you mean?"

Xie Chongxing said calmly, "It literally means, they don't like me."

"They don't want me to study. If it weren't for the nine-year compulsory education, I'm afraid I wouldn't even be able to go to primary school."

"I don't want to let me eat a bite of my family's food and use a little money from my family, so I picked up my neighbor's clothes to wear when I was a child, and did housework for my neighbor's grandma and grandpa in exchange for food."

"Of course, I'm not talking to you for sympathy, I just want to explain to you that they really don't like me."

Xie Chongxing looked at Qin Zhongyue and suddenly laughed, "Don't you think it's unbelievable?"

Qin Zhongyue was indeed incredulous. He shuddered and asked, "...Aren't you an agent trained by an underground organization?"

Xie Chongxing was silent for a while, and said, "I lied to you."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

"I didn't expect you to believe it." Xie Chongxing said, "I'm just an ordinary person."

Xie Chongxing said that he was a special agent. Qin Zhongyue's fear of being dominated by his dictatorship and dictatorship in his previous life was almost an instinct. He really believed everything he said, but now that Xie Chongxing said no, he could immediately believe it.

From Xie Chongxing being an omnipotent man to a boy who needs his protection, I am afraid it only takes a few seconds.

Qin Zhongyue had mixed emotions in his heart, and at this moment he had a deep understanding of the eighteen-year-old Xie Chongxing.

Is it because he suffered too much when he was a child, and finally turned into such a cold appearance?

Qin Zhongyue didn't know, at this moment his heart was surging with infinite love for Xie Chongxing and wanting to protect him.

He suddenly stretched out his hand and hugged Xie Chongxing suddenly, and said in a low voice, "Come to my house, your family treats you badly, then we don't want it anymore, my dad will definitely like you very much."

Xie Chongxing was hugged heavily by him, he paused, raised his hand, and wrapped his arms around Qin Zhongyue's back.

Only at this time did Xie Chongxing realize that Qin Zhongyue's back was so broad, obviously he was a year younger than him.

"...I called you today because there were two guests in my house." Xie Chongxing's throat was a little dry, and he moistened his throat before continuing, "I'm afraid they will sell me."

Qin Zhongyue was shocked, and subconsciously questioned: "No way? Are you not their son?"

Are there really such parents who sell their sons?