Chapter 47: How dare you take pictures of my wife!

Perhaps it was because he had been alone for too long. The arrival of Qin Zhongyue made Xie Chongxing accustomed to studying and living together as two people.

But he didn't feel that he had to occupy all of Qin Zhongyue's life, so he still refused, "Go back and call me when you miss me."

Xie Chongxing paused and said jokingly, "If you don't go back, your dad thinks you're fascinated by some fox spirit."

Qin Zhongyue said, "you don't know, my dad likes you very much. If it were you, my dad would definitely say nothing."

Xie Chongxing remembered what Qin Zhongyue said that his father wanted to adopt him. At this moment, he still had some doubts, but when he thought of Qin Zhongyue, he felt that Qin Zhongyue's father would have such thoughts, "your father likes me very much. He has never seen me, so why does he like me?"

Qin Zhongyue said as a matter of course: "it's not that you are too likable. My dad likes you even if he doesn't see you."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Qin Zhongyue's sincere words always made Xie Chongxing feel a little embarrassed.

Seeing that Xie Chongxing didn't speak, Qin Zhongyue looked up at him, "Why didn't you speak?"

Xie Chongxing was silent for a while and asked him, "Do you think I am likable?"

Qin Zhong was shocked, "Why do you ask such a question?"

Xie Chongxing: "...Can't I ask?"

Qin Zhong said loudly, "Of course you're likable!! Isn't there any doubt about it!! If you're not likable, how could I possibly like you!"

Xie Chongxing's heart skipped a beat, and he blinked, "Do you like me?"

Qin Zhongyue said frankly: "Of course! Because you study so well, you are someone else's child, and you are a role model to follow. The most important thing is that you are so good-looking! White skin, thin waist and long legs! Who wouldn't you? Like it?"

"People who don't like you are blind!" He made a firm conclusion.

He spoke too frankly and straightforwardly, and Xie Chongxing gave a soft "um".

Qin Zhongyue said earnestly: "you have to be more confident in yourself, others like you so much, how can you not like yourself?"

After a pause, he felt that he was already a man many years older than Xie Chongxing, and then he said: "Even if no one likes you, don't care, those people are blind and can't see your light, but you Well, don't doubt yourself, always believe that you are the best, you are electricity! You are light! You are the only myth!"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Stop singing, stop singing.

Xie Chongxing laughed and said, "I didn't doubt myself, I was just curious."

Qin Zhongyue asked, "what are you curious about?"

Xie Chongxing said: "I wonder what kind of person I am in your eyes."

Qin Zhongyue said without hesitation, "It's the kind of person who shines!"

Qin Zhongyue covered his eyes and acted exaggeratedly, "Every time I see you, I feel that you are shining, really shining."

Xie Chongxing laughed and said in a gentle tone, "Even if you say that, you can't help but do it."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

He felt that his emotions were brewing so touchingly, why did Xie Chongxing raise the number again? ? It ruins the atmosphere.

After the college entrance examination, a dinner was organized in the class. Xie Chongxing changed into the clothes that Qin Zhongyue bought for him. They all said that Buddhas rely on golden clothes and people rely on clothes. Xie Chongxing looked in the mirror at this time, and he really felt that he wore too much time. The school uniform itself is different.