Chapter 54: Part-time job as a duck (two more)

Li Jun didn't hear Qin Zhongyue's answer, and asked again, "How about you, why don't you speak?"

When Qin Zhongyue saw Xie Chongxing's face, his heart thumped, and he hung up the phone.

Xie Chongxing asked blankly, "Male mother? Mother? That's how you sent me a novel to you?"

Qin Zhongyue clarified in a low voice: "I didn't say that, he misunderstood!"

Xie Chongxing said: "Oh? Then what are your original words?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "I said you are just like my mother..."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Xie Chongxing asked, "Is there a difference?"

Qin Zhongyue could no longer look at his face, but could also feel the solemn aura emanating from Xie Chongxing, he quickly explained: "Listen to me! My original words are that you are just like my mother, it is impossible for you to be a person. Leave it alone, or you'll be a beast! I'm expressing how much I care about you!"

It sounded like a human word, but Xie Chongxing's expression didn't change. He nodded and said, "Yes, I do look like your mother, do you think I'm like a strict mother, forcing you to study?"

"No, I know you are for my good, and I want to study with you." Qin Zhongyue said with a guilty conscience, "I'm really just making an analogy, I don't take you as my mother, I take you as my mother. ..." He stopped suddenly.

Xie Chongxing: "What do you think of me?"

Qin Zhongyue wanted to say something, but he didn't say it. Xie Chongxing looked at him and said in a softer voice, "Why didn't you say anything?"

Qin Zhongyue said cowardly, "I'm afraid you will hit me."

Xie Chongxing looked at him quietly and said, "You said, I won't hit you."

Qin Zhongyue said, "wife."

Xie Chongxing blinked his eyes slowly, "Wife?"

Qin Zhongyue laughed dryly, "Do you believe me when I say I take you as my wife?"

Xie Chongxing: "Letter, then what?"

When Qin Zhongyue heard this, he was a little flustered, and his eyes flickered, but he didn't dare to look at him, "Why do you believe it? I said it casually."

Xie Chongxing stared at him and said softly, "Well, then I don't believe it."

The atmosphere inexplicably seemed to fall into a hot steamer, Qin Zhongyue's heart was burning with panic, and suddenly he had a little impulse - otherwise, let Xie Chongxing continue to be his wife!

Anyway, the predecessors have been used to the cold Xie Chongxing at that time. Now Xie Chongxing is more lively and cute. He often smiles at him and talks to him in a gentle tone. What reason does he have for not marrying him?

But people like girls now? How embarrassing he was to be rejected, and he was so good, Xie Chongxing didn't like him!

He still remembers that Xie Chongxing said that even if there were only the two of them left in the world, he didn't like what he said!

Qin Zhongyue lost his mind and didn't speak for a while, Xie Chongxing suddenly turned his head away, "Check your score."

Xie Chongxing stopped talking, Qin Zhongyue was inexplicably lost, he continued to check the score absently, but the system was not stuck at this time, Qin Zhongyue successfully clicked in.

Qin Zhongyue was surprisingly calm at this moment. He was neither nervous nor flustered in the face of the score check. He entered his admission ticket number and password, and the pages that jumped out were all 0 points.