Chapter 96: I love you so much

Shi Yanyu was speechless for a while before saying, "Are you sure you want to tell him this?"

Qin Zhongyue covered the phone and said, "don't peek."

Shi Yanyu took a few deep breaths and said, "Quickly withdraw your words, your wife will be even more angry when you say these words."

Qin Zhongyue knew that he was afraid when he heard such words, and immediately retracted the news.

Shi Yanyu said earnestly, "You don't even know the seriousness of the problem. You asked him if he wanted to sleep with you-who is the one above?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "I can't tell you about this kind of thing."

Shi Yanyu spread his hands, "Okay, then you are the one above, you are the one above, and you say this to him, do you think he is taking advantage? Do you think he will be happy?"

Qin Zhongyue was hesitant to say anything, but this kind of thing was his and Xie Chongxing's private affairs, he couldn't speak out, so he closed his mouth again.

Shi Yanyu said: "You can't use your body to please him, it won't solve the fundamental problem, and your attitude will not be sincere. After all, you're cool too. If it's always like this, wait? Your wife has met someone with a better body than you, and she has to leave. you?"

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

Shi Yanyu said earnestly: "Do you listen to me? Just tell him that you have already thought about it, and you want to give him a surprise. Then you buy a new pair of rings, a couple's style, and then confess to him. Reassure him."

Qin Zhongyue nodded heavily, "I see."

Shi Yanyu said, "You can message him again now."

Qin Zhongyue edited another message and copied Shi Yanyu's words.

Shi Yanyu asked him, "Are you sure you like Xie Chongxing? Do you want to spend the rest of your life with him?"

Qin Zhongyue said without hesitation: "Sure, I want to give him a super grand wedding to let everyone know that we are married!"

Shi Yanyu said, "Then you have to use dim sum. You haven't even given a name for so long?"

Qin Zhongyue was about to say something, when Xie Chongxing returned the message, he was shocked, and Shi Yanyu also came over to see it, and when he saw Xie Chongxing returning, he said, "Isn't it about watching a movie again?"

Shi Yanyu clicked his tongue and said, "You made people not trust you anymore."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

Qin Zhongyue replied: "No! It's not a lustful thing!!"

Xie Chongxing said, "Oh."

... so cold, Qin Zhongyue was cold across the screen.

Shi Yanyu said, "If you say I miss you, say something nice."

Qin Zhongyue said, "Is this considered sweet talk?"

"..." Shi Yanyu felt very tired, and kept rubbing his brows, "Of course, it's a bit numb, I miss you, I just thought about you 60 times in this minute or something."

Qin Zhongyue shivered a bit and said, "It's so numb."

Shi Yanyu: "..."

Shi Yanyu: "...You're really annoying, you can figure it out yourself."

After he finished speaking, he stood up, walked outside the cafe, took out the cigarette case and lighter, lit a cigarette, bit it in his mouth, and started smoking slowly.