Chapter 111: I'm so afraid of pain

Qin Zhongyue's appearance is really polluted, Xie Chongxing can't bear it anymore, he said euphemistically, "Actually, I prefer your wordless chest."

Qin Zhongyue gave an "ah", scratched his head, and asked, "So you don't like it?"

"..." Xie Chongxing was afraid of hurting his eyes, so he could only turn his head to look away and said, "Actually, I don't like it that much. The main thing is that your chest muscles are too beautiful. I don't think you should have tattoos on them."

Qin Zhongyue agreed, "I also think my chest muscles are beautiful."

Xie Chongxing: "...So can you wash it off?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "That hurts so much."

Xie Chongxing had difficulty breathing.

Qin Zhongyue looked at Xie Chongxing, as if he had made a major decision, and said with a sad face and reluctance, "Okay, if you don't like it, I'll wash it off."

Xie Chongxing was really relieved to see that he was willing to wash it off, but he still wanted to comfort him: "I have received your wishes, but there is really no need to hurt myself to make me happy? Heart, you Look at your beautiful chest muscles? Such a string of words... Don't you feel a pity?"

"Hey, I'm really afraid of pain." Qin Zhongyue sighed and asked, "...Do you want to sleep with me?"

Xie Chongxing: "?"

How did you go from being afraid of pain to sleeping?

Xie Chongxing blinked, and he could probably think that Qin Zhongyue was trying to make up for it, so he said, "I do."

It would be worth it if he could get some sleep and let him wash off the tattoo.

Afterwards, Qin Zhongyue took Xie Chongxing to take a bath, and the two sat in the bathroom. Xie Chongxing saw it? The words on his chest were distorted. Fortunately, he was standing just now and his eyes were higher than his chest. .

Just staring at it all the time, it was inevitable that something was wrong. The tattoo on Qin Zhongyue's chest had begun to fade... faded? ?

Qin Zhongyue saw? Xie Chongxing kept staring at his chest and said shyly, "Don't look at it, I will wash it off. Even if it hurts again, I will endure it. After all, I like you!"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

He reached out and rubbed Qin Zhongyue's chest.

Qin Zhongyue: "! What are you doing?"

Xie Chongxing said blankly, "Why did your tattoo fade?"

Qin Zhongyue looked down, "..."

Xie Chongxing's hand kept wiping, erasing the line of words.

Xie Chongxing was silent, and after a while, he asked, "Isn't it a tattoo?"

Qin Zhongyue said with a deep face: "Since you have discovered it, I can only tell you the truth-I'm afraid of pain."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Grass!

Xie Chongxing slowly stretched out his hand to hold his Naizi, smiled at Qin Zhongyue, and twisted his hand.

Qin Zhongyue screamed "Ouch", and fluttered in the bathtub, splashing all over the place, "Take it easy on the stars, it's going to fall, it's going to fall!!!"

Xie Chong Xingqi? He couldn't stop, he twisted him again, and his eyes were filled with tears, "Xing Xing, you don't love me anymore, how can you be so cruel to me, it hurts so much."