Chapter 76: One bite, one wife, two more

Qin Zhongyue said: "Then your handicraft is not very good, you can make Tairo into a diga."

Shi Yanyu said, "...Tero has horns, but Tiga doesn't. Is it you? You admit your mistake, and you blame me for not doing well?"

Xie Chongxing didn't expect to hear two big men arguing? Ultraman, was a little speechless for a while, he interrupted them immediately, "Okay, Shi Yanyu, come here? Tell me about Qin Zhongyue's advantages. ."

Shi Yanyu said with a cold face, "He looks good, his eyes are as clean as a deer's eyes, he treats people with sincerity, honesty, does not lie, does not perfunctory people, and respects people..."

Qin Zhongyue was stunned, he interrupted him, "stop, stop, what do you want?"

"What do I want to do?" Shi Yanyu asked back.

Qin Zhong said loudly, "Why do you praise me so much?"

Shi Yanyu said, "Isn't what I said true?"

"..." Qin Zhongyue said, "Although it's true, it's not right to say it from your mouth?"

Shi Yanyu stopped talking.

Xie Chongxing said again: "Then talk about the shortcomings of both sides."

Qin Zhongyue said, "You are insincere in treating people. You do one thing on the surface and another behind your back."

Shi Yanyu retorted: "But I've always been nice to you."

Qin Zhongyue was at a loss for words for a while, but at this time Shi Yanyu didn't oppose him that much, and he was right in saying that.

Qin Zhongyue said: "You are a person with a dark mind, and you can't see the good of others."

Shi Yanyu said, "I have a dark mind. I don't think the person I hate is doing well, but I didn't think about you that much."

Qin Zhongyue felt that his style of painting was not quite right.

But he still said firmly, "You're still a liar, you like to lie."

Shi Yanyu asked, "Who did I lie to?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "It's just your mother, let's not talk about your background, you are occupying a magpie's nest, which is not right."

Shi Yanyu: "Oh, that's what you've always been concerned about, right? You think I'm an illegitimate child, and it's wrong to embezzle property, right?"

Qin Zhongyue did not speak.

Shi Yanyu said, "Little prince, do you think I would like it? Have you really understood the situation in my house?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "Everyone? It's spread all over the place, and I know it."

Shi Yanyu sneered: "Do you think my mother really doesn't know that I am an illegitimate child? I tell you, she does."

Qin Zhongyue was stunned, and Shi Yanyu said, "My two younger brothers and sisters are not good. One has only one egg, and the other has azoospermia.

"Besides me, my father has five illegitimate children. My mother is kind to me, on the premise of knowing that I am an illegitimate child. She treats me as her own son, just to fight with those women outside. ."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

He was confused all of a sudden, "What do you mean? You mean your mother knows you're an illegitimate child??"

Shi Yanyu said, "Yes, I thought she didn't know, but then I found out that she did, and she knew exactly what my dad was playing outside."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."