Chapter 72: I have to change him

Next, Shi Yanyu couldn't get in anyway.

And Qin Zhongyue also felt the joy of dealing with Shi Yanyu in this ignorance.

In the end, Shi Yanyu didn't smile at all, and walked away with a cold face.

As soon as he left, Xie Chongxing received a message and asked him what was going on?

Xie Chongxing asked casually, "Is there anything?"

Shi Yanyu said, "Did you ignore me on purpose?"

Xie Chongxing said, "No?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he received the prompt tone from the bank again. Shi Yanyu transferred another 10,000 yuan to him, and his tone was still an order, "Take me to chat."

Xie Chongxing did not return to him.

Shi Yanyu acquiesced in his promise, and then continued to give him 20,000 beatings every day.

But Xie Chongxing had no time to pay attention to these things. After the exam, he had a lot more time than before, so he and Qin Zhongyue thought about starting a business together. Shi Yanyu couldn't even find his shadow.

It is said that he started a business. In fact, he took a big advantage. Qin Zhongyue has a lot of financial support. He can't help much. Losing money, slowly? Started making a profit.

At this time, Xie Chongxing realized that Qin Zhongyue's intuition was astonishingly accurate, his analysis of network information was also in place, and he was willing to spend money to promote it, in just two months, his Xingyue tv The number of registered users exceeded 10 million.

The number of survivors is converted into daily activities? Nearly more than five million.

Although the profit is not much, but the loss is finally reduced. I believe that it should get better and better in the near future.

Xie Chongxing took 10% of the shares because he invested 500,000 yuan, but in Xie Chongxing's opinion, this amount of shares was too much, but Qin Zhongyue didn't care. ? Tone to give him 50% of the shares.

It is said that the brothers clearly settle accounts, Qin Zhongyue has all his thoughts on him, and he doesn't want to take advantage of Qin Zhongyue. The big things can be clearly distinguished, and the small things don't matter.

Xie Chongxing has been busy these days, and he is also busy contacting seniors and seniors who are professional counterparts and asking them to help.

Every time I was so busy that I almost couldn't keep up with the professional class.

How much is Qin Zhongyue thinking now? Some changes have been made.

After relying on himself to make money, he became preoccupied with it. Subconsciously, he would start to calculate how much salary he could earn with the money he spent.

In a trance, he felt as if he had changed a bit too much.

When he reacts, he has persisted in this matter for so long.

On this day, Qin Zhongyue got out of the car and found light snowflakes falling from the sky.

He was a little stunned, and then exclaimed in surprise: "Xingxing! It's snowing!!"

Xie Chongxing looked at the sky and stretched out his hand. Pieces of white snowflakes fell from his tender palm, which were quickly melted by the temperature of his palm and turned into a tiny pool of water, which was a little cold.

Qin Zhongyue asked, "Will it snow in your south?"

Xie Chongxing laughed, "Yes? It's very deep, it will sink to the knees."