Chapter 79: Damn command rebellion is not absent

Xie Chongxing thinks Qin Zhongyue is really strange?

But at this time, it can only help to cover up, don't you see Qin Zhongyue's inexplicable eruption, maybe he has some special hobby?

Sure enough, with those little hairs, even if he still maintains his virginity, he will still be more or less perverted.

Although he thought so, Xie Chongxing still bought those two suits.

When the two walked out of the suit shop, they heard a somewhat familiar voice shouting, "Uncle, why are you standing here?"

Xie Chongxing didn't even look back, but then the voice suddenly increased in volume and shouted loudly, "Brother Zhongyue!"

Xie Chongxing paused, turned his head to look, and saw that boy named Qi Yaoming.

Qi Yaoming wore a little bit of clothes, and even showed a piece of ankle that was red from the cold. Obviously, his demeanor did not need to be warm, but he also had to say that he looked more bloated than everyone wearing padded clothes. Much more beautiful.

Qi Yaoming didn't see the outside world at all and ran over. He came over with a big smile on his fair and beautiful face, "Brother Zhong Yue, why are you here?"

Qin Zhongyue looked left and right and asked, "Do you know me?"

Qi Yaoming: "?"

The smile on his face subsided a little, and he said with some injuries: "I'm Qi Yaoming? Last time I cleaned the flower room for you, and I did it for a whole day. When I went back, my waist hurt. I lay on the bed for a while. What about God?"

Qin Zhongyue: "Ah, I remembered."

Qi Yaoming's eyes lit up, and then he heard Qin Zhongyue say: "You can't do it, just sprinkle a potion and lie down for a day, this shows that your kidney water is not enough, your yin and yang are not in balance, are you overindulgence? You still have to cherish your body and exercise a lot."

Qi Yaoming: "..."

He turned pale and said, "No? Yes, it is because I have been frail and sick since I was a child that I can't do physical work anymore."

A man walked over slowly and called out to Qi Yaoming in a hesitant tone, "Yaoming, don't you want to introduce me?"

Qi Yaoming turned his head and called out "Uncle", carefully cursing Qin Zhongyue, and said, "Brother Zhongyue, this is my uncle."

Qin Zhongyue nodded politely to the man and said, "Hello."

The man swallowed and said, "Are you Qin Xiangqian's son?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "yes, do you know my dad?"

The man embarrassed: "your father is so famous, how could I not know him."

Looking at Xie Chongxing again, there was an obvious change in his face, "Who is this?"

Qi Yaoming answered first, "Brother Zhong Yue's classmate, right?"

Xie Chongxing was very uncomfortable because of his overly active behavior. Thinking that this guy was brought over by Shi Yanyu to seduce Qin Zhongyue, he was even more upset, and wrote a note on Shi Yanyu's head.

Qin Zhongyue didn't notice Qi Yaoming's good intentions, or he didn't pay much attention to Qi Yaoming and his uncle at all. Now his mind is still full of Xie Chongxing wearing a suit. "Ah, we still have something to do, so we won't talk anymore?"

After that, I have to go with Xie Chongxing.

The man couldn't help but opened his mouth and said to Xie Chongxing, "Can you give me the contact information?"