3. Enthusiastic citizens

Xie Chongxing has his own arrangements this weekend. He is going to tutor a junior high school student in the urban area for all subjects. Although he is still young and is still a high school student, his top score in the school still earned him an hourly salary of 80%.

Compared to the market price, it's actually not much, but for a high school student like him, it's not too little.

It was already five o'clock in the evening after I finished making up lessons for junior high school students.

Xie Chongxing took the bus to buy a birthday gift and went straight to the Jinyu Hotel.

When he arrived, many people had already arrived.

Fu Donglin is a sports student. Although he has an average appearance, he is tall and looks quite imposing.

However, his relationship with the opposite sex is very poor, and not many girls are willing to get close to him, because not only does he look fierce, but he also usually hangs out with some people in society, which makes people shy away.

This time Fu Donglin spent a lot of money and booked many tables at the Jinyu Hotel to invite classmates from three classes.

Contrary to Fu Donglin, Xie Chongxing's compatibility with the opposite sex is not generally good. Someone even created a special post for Xie Chongxing on the school forum, and secretly took photos of Xie Chongxing to gain popularity. Some people have even identified him as a Nanyang school boy.

Fu Donglin was very dissatisfied with this point. In his opinion, Xie Chongxing looked weak, poor, and shabby. He only had a face and pretty good grades, but he turned out to be more popular than him. This is unreasonable.

He was richer and taller and stronger. He was better than Xie Chongxing in every way. However, these girls couldn't see it at all. They only praised Xie Chongxing and named him the school hunk. Fu Donglinguang thought, and felt very Ridiculous and incomprehensible.

Fu Donglin really wanted to tear away Xie Chongxing's aloof, cold and arrogant expression and let everyone see his true nature.

With such malice almost overflowing, when Fu Donglin saw Xie Chongxing, he could still put on a fake smile on his face and said loudly: "Xie Daba, I thought you weren't coming."

Xie Chongxing handed over his gift without saying much, "Happy birthday."

Fu Donglin lowered his eyes and saw that Xie Chongxing had actually packed it in a bag and came over. He curled his lips and sneered, stretched out his hand to take it, and said, "Why don't you wrap it in a gift box? It's too shabby. Let me see what you gave it to me." What."

After saying that, he opened the bag without caring about the presence of many people. Others stretched their heads to take a look and laughed, "Five years of college entrance examination and three years of simulation. This can be considered a big gift. Life is too heavy to bear." !"

Fu Donglin looked ugly, "Xie Chongxing, are you mocking me?"

Xie Chongxing said: "I think you need it."

When Fu Donglin heard this, he basically confirmed that Xie Chongxing was mocking him. Who didn't know that he was a physical education student and was very poor in cultural classes. Five years of college entrance examination and three years of simulation were basically useless to him. He was very embarrassed, but so many people Looking at it, he tried hard to suppress his violent mood, and continued to smile blankly: "Yes, I do need it."

Little did he know that he was smiling so ferociously that others couldn't help but take a few steps away from him.

Xie Chongxing knew that Fu Donglin didn't want to see him, and he also didn't want to waste time on Fu Donglin, so after giving him a birthday gift, he wanted to leave. However, Fu Donglin spoke first and said, "Come and sit down, I've made a reservation." A batch of good wine, let's try it together."