Chapter 80: I'll read you a bedtime story

When Xie Chongxing heard Qin Zhongyue say such words, he wanted to sneer, but he didn't speak, he simply closed his eyes, when Qin Zhongyue didn't exist anymore.

Qin Zhongyue scratched? He scratched his head, wondering if he should continue.

He looked down and landed on the clear water, Xie Chongxing's body.

Xie Chongxing had fair skin and no hair all over his body. His legs were smooth and slender, and he was exceptionally beautiful.

Qin Zhongyue's heart was itching, and he was afraid that Xie Chongxing would be angry, so he just tentatively slid his fingers lightly.

He? Lustful, Qin Zhongyue couldn't help thinking, and felt a little ashamed.

You must know that the current Xie Chongxing is only eighteen years old!

Thinking of this, Qin Zhongyue silently withdrew his hand.

Xie Chongxing opened his eyes, looked at him, and said, "Come and kiss."

Qin Zhongyue said, "Is it here? I ordered a fruit platter. Wait a minute? The waiter will bring it. It would be bad if I bumped into it."

Xie Chongxing said: "Oh, then wait for the waiter to bring the fruit platter?"

After waiting for a while, the waiter came over and delivered a fruit platter.

Qin Zhongyue looked at Xie Chongxing and said in a questioning tone, "How about two more drinks?"

Xie Chongxing said, "...Two glasses of orange juice."

The waiter responded, and after a while, he quickly brought two glasses of orange juice.

Xie Chongxing looked at him, "What else do you want, finish it in one breath."

Qin Zhongyue really? After thinking about it seriously, he noticed that Xie Zhongxing's face was wrong, he said with hindsight, "...No? No?"

The waiter finally left and opened the door for both of them.

Xie Chongxing turned around and sat beside the hot spring pool. Under the steaming water, his beautiful face became faintly dizzy, as splendid as the dawn, and said to Qin Zhongyue, "No one is there now. already."

Only then did Qin Zhongyue summon up his courage. He held his beautiful shoulder with one hand, and lowered his head to kiss Xie Zhongxing's soft cheek.

Xie Chongxing took the initiative to move forward, covered Qin Zhongyue's lips, and said vaguely, "If you want to kiss, kiss on the lips."

Qin Zhongyue squeezed the hand on Xie Chongxing's shoulder with force, and then slowly shifted his position, pressing down on the back of Xie Chongxing's head.

He closed his eyes, almost ruthlessly attacking the city in Xie Zhongxing's mouth.

Xie Chongxing's fingers trembled slightly around Qin Zhongyue's neck.

That's it, that's it.

After the kiss was over, both of them had a reaction.

Qin Zhongyue looked at it and said in surprise, "So you can get up."

Xie Chongxing inhaled slightly, his lips were a little sore from being sucked by Qin Zhongyue, more of a numbness, and his tongue was also swollen by Qin Zhongyue's sucking.

If there was a mirror, he could see how miserably he was kissed by Qin Zhongyue, and he should have wanted people to continue.

However, Qin Zhongyue's attention was always diverted, causing him to doubt his attractiveness to Qin Zhongyue more than once.