Chapter 88: The virgin style commentary was killed two more

There is still a month before Qin Zhongyue's eighteenth birthday, Xie Chongxing is not in a hurry, and Qin Zhongyue is obviously the same.

Qin Zhongyue's investment began to bear fruit. When the government designated the piece of land he purchased as a commercial planning area, all the relatives who were staring at him and planning to see him joke were stupid.

Qin Xiangqian didn't think about him either? That seemingly random investment actually met the government's policy by accident.

The land that was bought for 20 million yuan was immediately bid for 130 million yuan.

In just half a year? Before the time is up, Qin Zhongyue has accumulated hundreds of millions of dollars, which severely slapped the faces of those who read the jokes.

Qin Dejiang's son, Qin Wenxuan, called Qin Zhongyue specifically to ask if he had any inside information, but Qin Zhongyue refused to answer it.

Qin Zhongyue not only refused to pick up Qin Wenxuan, but also blacklisted the numbers of all his cousins.

He doesn't have a good relationship with these cousins, so it's not polite at all to do this kind of thing.

Qin Xiangqian has been laughing so hard recently that his face cramps. His son's prospects are better than his own, which makes his face brighter, and he treats Qin Zhongyue more gently. How are you going to spend the money?"

Qin Zhongyue did the math and said, "Keep 50 million, and the rest will be given to Xingxing."

Qin Xiangqian: "?"

Qin Xiangqian said, "The rest of the money will be given to Xingxing? In what name? Is it given to you? Haven't you caught up yet?"

Qin Zhongyue said confidently: "What are you chasing, it's easier to get married directly."

Qin Xiangqian felt like he was talking to Qin Zhongyue, "Aren't you? Are you saying that he is a straight man?"

Qin Zhongyue said shyly, "I don't feel so straight, right? He? Always let me kiss him? I'm tired of kissing."

Qin Xiangqian: "..."

Qin Qiang sweated on his forehead, "Did you force him?"

"what?"

Qin Xiangqian asked solemnly: "You forced him? He is a good straight man, why do you want you to kiss him??"

Qin Zhongyue said aggrievedly: "that's why I said he wasn't straight. If it wasn't him, I wanted to save the first kiss until after marriage."

Qin Xiangqian: "..."

Get cheap and sell well! Smelly virtue, who is used to it? ?

It's just that Qin Xiangqian didn't think that Xie Chongxing's appearance was light and cloudy, but he actually went to kiss with his son in private!

...really wronged him?!

Qin Xiangqian knew this time, and his eyes towards Xie Chongxing became very complicated.

And Xie Chongxing felt Qin Xiangqian's meaningful eyes. Although his face was calm, there was a fine sweat on his forehead.

What does Qin Xiangqian know?

I don't dare to think, I don't dare to ask, I can only work harder and behave in front of Qin Xiangqian.

Qin Xiangqian said to help him, but he didn't mean to be perfunctory at all. He has been besieging Qi's family recently. In a short period of time, Qi Bojun lost tens of millions of benefits.