Chapter 119: end of text

Qin Zhongyue froze for a while, Xie Chongxing came over and asked with a smile, "Why don't you speak?"

Now Xie Chongxing's smile seems malicious in Qin Zhongyue's eyes.

Qin Zhongyue couldn't help but step back some distance, and said cowardly, "What do you mean?"

Xie Chongxing said, "Although it's just an engagement, it's similar to getting married. Haven't you already experienced it once?"

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

Qin Zhongyue immediately pretended to be stupid, "No, it's my first time with you today."

Xie Chongxing looked at him and asked with a smile, "Really?"

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

Qin Zhongyue's tone weakened, "How did you know?"

Xie Chongxing said, "You guessed it."

Qin Zhongyue really thought about it for a long time, thinking about the last time he was drunk, he asked in a low voice, "Did I say something when I was drunk?"

Xie Chongxing didn't answer, and Qin Zhongyue also understood that he must have said something when he was drunk.

If Xie Chongxing could tell Tsinghua Ducks 300 per night, he must have said more than that. Unfortunately, Xie Chongxing didn't mention it, and he didn't think about it further.

Qin Zhongyue coughed and was very embarrassed. God knows what he said, maybe he even said his complaints about Xie Chongxing. He looked at the ceiling and the sheets, but he didn't dare to look at Xie Chongxing. It's all drunk, do you believe it?"

"I believe it." Xie Chongxing smiled at him and said, "You can trust the agent, and naturally I can trust you too."

If it were normal, he would definitely be moved by Xie Chongxing's words, but now he just felt his toes curled up, he was about to say something when he heard Xie Chongxing say: "In this case, you are not considered a virgin, right? Why did you hide in the bed and cry when you did it?"

"..." Qin Zhongyue didn't expect that this was what he cared about, and he said shyly, "You only care about this, true color."

Xie Chongxing: "...I'm talking to you seriously."

Qin Zhongyue said with a deep face, "Because I'm a real virgin."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

alright.

Qin Zhongyue coughed and asked in a low voice, "What did I say? Do you really believe everything?"

Xie Chongxing lay down on the bed, looked at the lamp above his head with a soft glow, and said softly, "You said it all."

Say it all? ? This is scary, what did he say? He won't say all the complaints of his predecessors, will he? ?

Qin Zhongyue looked at Xie Chongxing's face, and felt that he was really able to hold back, how could he hold it for so long! ! ! Then he was pretending to be in front of Xie Chongxing before, he pretended to be lonely!

The more Qin Zhong thought about it, the more flustered he became. Although he had some complaints about Xie Chongxing in his predecessors, he now understood that Xie Chongxing was doing it for his own good. Can you update the progress of Drunk Talk? ? ? Still three hundred yuan a night, he won't say this now, okay!

Qin Zhongyue tried his best to get himself up and back to Xie Chongxing, and tried his best to do foreplay to please him. In the end, his voice was a little coquettish, "Why are you saying this at this time? It scared me soft."