Chapter 70: wait for a step two

Qin Zhongyue had already walked up to him, and Shi Yanyu stopped, but gave Xie Chongxing a sharp look.

Qin Zhongyue trotted over, his face was a little red, but he was in good shape and didn't pant, he glared at Shi Yanyu as soon as he approached, "You? Look at yourself, you? Am I handsome?"

Shi Yanyu said indifferently, "You don't say whether you are handsome or not. I had more love letters on my desk than you in middle school, and I was still a school curator."

Qin Zhongyue said, "That's the ticket you bought with your money! You don't want to be ashamed!"

Shi Yanyu was stunned for a moment, "Who said that? I used money to buy tickets? I'm panicking with too much money?"

Qin Zhongyue said: "Don't hide it, what everyone knows? You are so vain!"

Shi Yanyu also said maliciously, "You are just vain, you go out to drink and eat with those people, you are all rushing to pay the bill, aren't you just showing off you? Rich? Rich is amazing? It's not your own money, you? He is a second-generation ancestor who relies on his father!"

Qin Zhongyue jumped, "You're only the second generation ancestor, it's amazing to be the general manager, you? You have the ability to kick you directly? Dad is a director himself!"

Shi Yanyu said, "Oh, then my next plan is this. You can't do it. The Qin family will hand it over to you, and it will go bankrupt within three years."

Qin Zhongyue said angrily: "You just went bankrupt, your whole family goes bankrupt! My family won't go bankrupt! You go to dream of you!"

Shi Yanyu looked at him and suddenly said, "You? Why didn't you call me an illegitimate child?"

Qin Zhongyue said without hesitation: "You are sick, so you want to hear others scold you? Are you an illegitimate child?"

Shi Yanyu laughed, "No, I don't want to hear it."

Qin Zhongyue saw that he had a cold face just now, but now he is laughing again, and suddenly felt a little wrong. He stopped, turned to look at Xie Chongxing, and said, "Xingxing, let's go, ignore him, he is sick."

Shi Yanyu stopped Xie Chongxing, "You? You haven't answered me yet."

Xie Chongxing: "...Answer you? What?"

Shi Yanyu looked at him and said, "Add a friend."

Shi Yanyu said: "I'm richer than him, and it's all my own money, and he only uses his dad's money, and I heard that he has been buying some wasteland recently. ? It's not too late to pull back from the precipice."

He thought about it for a while, and added indifferently, "And my other capital is bigger than him."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Qin Zhongyue said angrily: "Fuck! I didn't let you see it! How do you know that you are older than me?"

Shi Yanyu said, "The bridge of my nose is higher than yours."

Qin Zhongyue was stunned, "What does it have to do with the bridge of the nose?"

Shi Yanyu stretched out his hand, "The **** is also half a centimeter longer than yours."

Qin Zhongyue: "???"

Xie Chongxing opened his mouth and said, "There is no scientific basis for looking at the length from this aspect."

Qin Zhongyue came to understand, "Damn, you? Have you secretly guessed and compared???"

Shi Yanyu looked down at Xie Chongxing and said, "If you don't believe me, you can go to the hotel with me and have a look."