Chapter 89: you have dark circles you are wrong

Xie Chongxing finally had a clear understanding of Qin Zhongyue's perversion.

Although Qin Zhongyue tried his best to defend himself, his appearance couldn't deceive anyone. Obviously, he said no, but his body was very honest.

Of course Xie Chongxing smiled and looked at his defense, but Qin Zhongyue's face was flushed, and he could only cowardly say to go to the toilet.

When Qin Zhongyue came out, Xie Chongxing had already changed into his regular clothes and instantly returned to his original age.

Qin Zhongyue looked at his gradually growing, somewhat angular face, and suddenly realized.

Xie Chongxing, who looks like an ordinary student, is not aggressive. Like the sea, he can accommodate everything. He also has a clear age limit. He clearly informs Qin Zhongyue that he is only nineteen years old.

This is too small for Qin Zhongyue in his previous life. How could he dare to have such an idea and put it into practice for such a Xie Chongxing? He's still a nineteen-year-old!

But put on a suit and glasses, this set is completely the dress of the previous life. He has used this kind of Xie Chongxing countless times in this way, that way, that way.

Almost as long as Xie Chongxing took off his glasses, ripped off his tie, unbuttoned his buttons, and messed up his hair?, and then gave him a command, he would be able to do it naturally... This is almost like an equation engraved in his bones, and then he did it. out of this conditioned reflex.

As a result, Xie Chongxing has inadvertently performed the first few steps, and he has been defeated like a mountain.

But he's not a pervert! So wrong!

Qin Zhongyue tried to explain, but found that he seemed pale no matter how he explained it, opened and closed his lips several times, and finally closed his mouth aggrieved.

However, Xie Chongxing no longer cares about this matter. He still has to work when he comes back. He is reading the report.

Qin Zhongyue saw that he had gradually taken on the appearance of an elite in his previous life, but he was more approachable and happy than his previous life. He felt that this change was very good.

His presence is still positive.

Qin Zhongyue set his eyes on what he was looking at, a little surprised, and asked, "Do you want this bidding project?"

Xie Chongxing thought of his vicious eyes and asked, "Can't you?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "No, you must not bid on this project. This project is a blood loss. One loss is more than ten billion yuan. Even our family can't stand it."

Xie Chongxing's eyes moved, "Do you think this project is a loss?"

Qin Zhongyue said: "Loss, blood loss, the final policy will definitely change, the international situation is like this, I tell you you definitely don't understand, anyway, you just believe me, this project is absolutely impossible, which one? If the company takes it down, it will be a loss, a big loss!"

Xie Chongxing confirmed: "Are you sure?"

Qin Zhongyue said seriously: "I'm very sure! This project will definitely lose money, it won't make any money!"

Even if there is a butterfly effect, his power alone cannot affect the international situation, right? Qin Zhongyue was not very sure in his heart, but on the surface he had to be confident.

Xie Chongxing thought for a while, then smiled slightly, "I believe in you, if it happens, I will repay you."

Qin Zhongyue: "?"