Chapter 50: You are very cute (two more)

Qin Zhongyue said what he said, and on the eve of traveling with Xie Chongxing, Qin Xiangqian called him.

When Qin Zhongyue saw that it was Qin Xiangqian's call, his first reaction was to hang up.

Qin Qianqian over there saw that the phone was hung up with a face of "???", he called again, but was hung up again, and couldn't help but be speechless.

He turned to Butler Li, knowing that Qin Zhongyue was at home, he called Qin Zhongyue again, and he continued to call when he hung up. He didn't believe that Qin Zhongyue could hang up his phone all the time.

When the call reached the eleventh, Qin Zhongyue finally answered, "...Dad, is there anything?"

Qin Xiangqian laughed angrily, "Why are you hanging up on me?"

Qin Zhongyue snorted, "Then why are you calling me at this time? You only called me after the college entrance examination was over. You don't care about me at all!"

Qin Xiangqian: "..."

Qin Xiangqian explained with a guilty conscience: "I was too busy a while ago, and I was also powerless. How is it, did you do well in the test?"

Qin Zhongyue accused: "it's too late for you to ask me now, you just don't love me, do you have another son outside?"

Qin Xiangqian: "...what nonsense are you talking about?"

He cleared his throat, "Anyway, you're good to pass the test. You should come back after the test, right? Dad still misses you after being outside for so long."

As soon as he finished speaking, Qin Xiangqian heard the "beep" sound of the phone hanging up.

Qin Xiangqian: "..."

What's the matter? ? ?

He went to dial Qin Zhongyue's phone again, and immediately heard an infinite busy tone---Qin Zhongyue had put him on the blacklist!

Qin Xiangqian: "..."

He hung up the phone with a blank face, thinking to himself, don't want this son.

Qin Zhongyue hung up the phone, turned his head and smiled at Xie Chongxing, "Xingxing don't care about the phone, let's continue learning, I think this high number is very interesting."

Xie Chongxing looked at him, and before he spoke, he heard Qin Zhongyue say, "Can we sleep together at night? I won't be able to sleep without you. You can continue to supervise me getting up."

"No, the college entrance examination is over, you don't need to get up so early." Xie Chongxing lowered his eyes and changed the subject: "Your dad called you to go back?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "My dad asked me about my grades."

As soon as he finished speaking, his phone rang again. He picked up the phone and saw that it was Li Jun. He picked it up. Li Jun said, "The college entrance examination is over, when are you coming back? How long have you been together? Everyone? I miss you so much."

Qin Zhongyue said, "If you don't answer, you won't answer. Don't call me for now. I still have to learn advanced math."

Li Jun: "...Aren't you, you are still studying after the holiday?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with Tsinghua's learning progress."

Li Jun: "..."

Someone next to him snatched Li Jun's phone and said loudly, "Qin Zhongyue, isn't it you, do you really think you can get into Qingbei?"

Qin Zhongyue listened, but the boss was not happy. He had worked hard for the past two months, and he probably couldn't stand it for a day on these people, but he insisted on it for two whole months!