Chapter 22: The more cub protects his wife and kisses me (four-in-one

Qin Xiangqian checked this video for the first time, and his mood was mixed for a while.

...is this really his son?

Qin Zhongyue didn't know that the video of himself serving Xie Chongxing had been circulated to Qin Xiangqian.

He served Xie Chongxing very diligently. He ate a banana, a few lychees, half a pear, and a few sliced mangoes. When he saw the aunt coming over, he slapped his thigh and said, "It's broken, I forgot the lobster noodles." He turned his head to look at Xie Chongxing and asked, "Can you still eat it?"

Xie Chongxing was a little numb from being served by Qin Zhongyue, "I can eat it."

Qin Zhongyue hurriedly had the table tidied up, and asked Auntie to bring the noodles to Xie Chongxing, "Then try it, the noodles made by Auntie are delicious, I like them very much!"

His unreserved warm praise made the cooking aunt show a very happy smile, and the eyes looking at Xie Chongxing were full of kindness and expectation.

Xie Chongxing looked at this bowl of golden, fragrant noodles, filled with tender lobster meat, and for a while he didn't dare to use chopsticks.

Seeing that he didn't move, Qin Zhongyue took the initiative to take the chopsticks, stirred it for him, picked up a chopstick and blew it, and put it to his mouth, "Come and have a taste."

Xie Chongxing: "...I'll do it myself."

Qin Zhongyue didn't feel Xie Chongxing's discomfort, and when he heard him say that, he didn't think too much, "Okay, you can eat it yourself."

Xie Chongxing took the chopsticks in Qin Zhongyue's hand, picked up the golden noodles soaked in the soup, and took a bite.

Qin Zhong asked eagerly, "How is it?"

Xie Chongxing: "...It's delicious."

His eyes seemed to light up.

Qin Zhongyue said happily: "Yes! I just said you would like it!"

Xie Chongxing also liked to eat lobster noodles in his predecessors, but later this aunt wanted to go home to take her grandson, so she didn't come to cook, and the aunts who were recruited later couldn't make lobster noodles with this taste.

Xie Chongxing eats very slowly, even if he likes to eat this kind of noodles, he does not appear to be in a hurry.

He ate slowly, and Qin Zhongyue was surprisingly patient. He sat next to him and watched Xie Chongxing eat noodles.

Looking at it, his eyes changed, and he couldn't help but fall on his handsome face, his long and distinct eyelashes behind his drooping eyes, his tall and delicate nose, and his rosy lips... Beautiful without dead ends.

In particular, his face is still a little round, without the sharpness and refinement of the later, in addition to being beautiful and delicate, it is a little more tender and cute.

His skin is also very white, so white that there is not a single blemish.

Qin Zhongyue didn't know that he was having a bad life before, but now, looking at it, is this kind of white actually pale without blood?

Qin Zhongyue thought about it, and felt distressed again. He had to find a doctor to come and see his body.

When he thought of it, he did it. He picked up his mobile phone and sent a message to Butler Li, asking him to call his family doctor.

Butler Li glanced at the information, sighed, and reported the news to Qin Xiangqian in real time, but Qin Xiangqian had no emotions. On the contrary, he asked Butler Li to check Xie Chongxing's information before, knowing that his academic performance was very good. This one is enough to make Qin Xiangqian look at him differently.