Chapter 87: Straight guy's chastity wants him

Qin Zhongyue's intuition is always one step ahead of his emotion and reason. He didn't know why he said that, but his instinctive reaction made him subconsciously clarify that he did not accept Qi Yaoming's feeding.

This made Xie Chongxing's serious expression slightly relaxed, "Really?"

Qin Zhongyue nodded heavily, "Really, really!"

Xie Chongxing said: "Do you think I am careful?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "No? Ah!"

He was a little confused, and subconsciously said, "If you are careful, then I will be a big bad guy!"

Turning his head to look at Qi Yaoming, he said angrily, "How dare you scold Xing Xing for being careful!?"

Qi Yaoming: "???"

Qi Yaoming said aggrievedly: "I? I didn't scold him. Brother Zhong Yue, did you hear it wrong?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "I? Did you hear it right? I heard you say he was careful!"

Qi Yaoming defended: "I? No! I? Just said that my brother shouldn't be so careful, I? I didn't say he was careful."

"You're still lying!" Qin Zhongyue looked at Xie Chongxing, panicked in his heart, how could he listen to his justification, "I hate liars the most! You dare to say why not recognize!?"

Qi Yaoming: "..."

Qin Zhongyue said, "you hurry up, I don't want to see you!"

It's all his fault for making him panic like this, sweating all over his body!

Xie Chongxing interrupted him, "How did he get in? You let him in? I didn't know your house was so easy to get in, anyone could come in."

Qin Zhongyue waved his hands in a panic, "I? No, not me! He'll be here as soon as I come back!"

Xie Chongxing lowered his eyes and said, "If you want your family to be so casual, I don't dare to stay."

Qin Zhongyue said nervously, "No, don't go!"

Turning his head to look at Qi Yaoming, his face changed immediately, and he said rudely: "Who let you in? I? I'm not familiar with you, I? There are many servants in the family, and you don't need to help at all. what!"

Qin Zhongyue's voice attracted Butler Li, who hesitantly came over and asked, "What's wrong?"

Qin Zhongyue pointed to Qi Yaoming and said, "Uncle Li, who put this person in? Is this still my house? Can any stranger come in?"

Butler Li looked at Qi Yaoming and said, "It is indeed a stranger. Xiao Li is on duty today, so she probably put it in."

Butler Li was also decisive in his work. He called someone directly and dismissed him on the spot.

Under Auntie Li's resentful eyes, Qi Yaoming's face turned red and white, white and red, and standing there was really embarrassed and embarrassed.

Qin Zhongyue's head was almost on fire, and he couldn't care about it at all. He was good-natured to others, and he lost a little courtesy.

As usual, he couldn't be so mad at a stranger at all, and he didn't know what was going on today. He always felt that every word Qi Yaoming said would make his forehead sweat, and his heart became weak.

Cao, he is such a big man, how could he be so embarrassed?

Qi Yaoming wanted to say something else, but Qin Zhongyue saw sharply that he was about to open his mouth, and immediately said loudly, "What are you doing? Go away! If you don't go, I'll beat you up!"