Chapter 114: The stars are changing

Song Hui was stunned by Qin Xiangqian's generosity, she was really confused, why is this?

Even taking shares as a betrothal gift, through the ages, which wealthy family would do such a thing?

Or does Qin Zhongyue have any flaws? Would you like to let him go?

But? She has been in contact with Qin Zhongyue for so long, also? There is nothing wrong with seeing him. Not only is he tall and handsome, but he is also very sincere, and he came from a famous university.

Qin Xiangqian? Seeing her in a daze, also? Knowing that he was too anxious, he coughed, interrupting Qin Zhongyue's imagination, "Forget it, it's better for Xingxing to come to our house, and he won't suffer. Aggrieved, I will treat him as my own son."

Song An couldn't help turning her head to look at Qin Zhongyue a few more times. Qin Zhongyue noticed that she was looking at him, and she pursed the corners of her lips and showed her a bright smile, which melted people's hearts - at least up to now, Song An still hasn't Seeing what flaws Qin Zhongyue has, causing Qin Xiangqian? So "hate marriage".

But Qin Xiangqian? Having said that, Song An didn't dare to speak up, she smiled a little embarrassedly, and said, "This kind of dowry is fine, it's a bit too much."

Qin Zhongyue said, "Mom, don't be polite to my dad. My dad is very rich, so he only gave two hundred million. The stars are worth more!"

Qin Xiangqian?: "..."

Don't demolish the platform, you can't give all your net worth in one breath, right?

Xie Chongxing was also a little embarrassed. He coughed and said, "Uncle, I don't need a dowry."

Qin Xiangqian said in a vicissitudes of voice: "I want it, I want it, I'm really wronged you, if it wasn't for you, I really don't know who would like my son, hey, get married soon, and I too? I feel at ease. ."

Song An: "..."

Is it really okay?

Qin Xiangqian said, "Don't refuse, just like what Zhong Yue said, you are worth it."

Song An is not nervous at all now, Qin Xiangqian's attitude is too low, she is really afraid that she will not agree.

After the meeting, Song Hui asked Xie Chongxing privately, "Is there really nothing wrong with Zhong Yue?"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Xie Chongxing blinked and asked, "Why do you ask that?"

Song Hui said: "Qin's business is so big, 5% of the shares must have at least a few hundred million every year, and there are 200 million in cash and real estate, so much as a dowry, I am afraid that I will not agree, Zhong Yuezhen Are there any flaws?"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

what......

Song An was a little embarrassed, but she asked politely, "Have you ever had that before? Although you are still young, but? If you don't try that, it will be too late to regret it later."

"..." Xie Chongxing didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Mom, don't worry, he has no problems with this."

Song Hui was dubious, "Really not?"

Xie Chongxing nodded earnestly, which was really funny, because Qin Zhongyue was a little shy in front of Song An after all, so Song An had not known Qin Zhongyue's true face for so long.

Seeing that Song Hui was really puzzled, Xie Chongxing whispered, "He has no physical problems, but he is not very good at speaking."

Song Hui: "...I don't think he can't speak."