Chapter 32: The more cubs reflect, they must live up to their expectations! (two

After a few days like this, Qin Zhongyue felt that his ability to withstand pressure seemed to have become much stronger.

At least the biological clock at 4:30 has been raised - he can't stand Xie Chongxing's wake-up service.

Because of Xie Chongxing's act of timing with a stopwatch, Qin Zhongyue's concept of time also became nervous. When he reacted, he hadn't touched his phone for a long time.

"Your foundation is much better now. It seems that rote memorization is useful these days." Xie Chongxing was very pleased.

Qin Zhongyue was afraid that he was going to reward him, so he quickly said, "I'm still a long way off, and I have to keep working hard!"

Xie Chongxing was surprised by his high consciousness. He looked at Qin Zhongyue and said sincerely, "I'm really happy that you have this heart. You've worked hard these days. Now you only need to persevere for 47 days. ."

He said again: "By the way, this is my gift to you."

He said and took out a box.

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

When he saw the shape, he had a bad feeling, "What's inside?"

Xie Chongxing said, "You can open it and take a look."

Qin Zhongyue stretched out his hand and slowly opened it. It turned out to be an airplane cup.

What the **** was he expecting?

Qin Zhongyue blushed and said, "I don't need it!"

Xie Chongxing was a little surprised, "Why?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "Because only my wife can use it!"

Xie Chongxing: "Huh?"

Qin Zhongyue said deeply: "how do you define a virgin? If I use something else, can I still be a virgin?"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Qin Zhongyue asked Xie Chongxing, "What do you think? Do you think I'm still a virgin after using this?"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Qin Zhongyue was a little anxious when he saw that he didn't speak, "Why don't you speak!"

Xie Chongxing asked, "What do you want me to say?"

Qin Zhongyue said in confusion, "you can say whatever you want, why do you still ask me?"

Xie Chongxing said: "I have indeed heard urban rumors that if you remain a virgin until you are twenty-five years old, you will gain magical powers. You are not fighting for this goal, are you?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "That's not true, I just think I have to be loyal to my future wife."

Xie Chongxing was interested, "Do you believe in Christ?"

Qin Zhongyue was stunned for a moment and said, "I believe in science."

Xie Chongxing stared at him, Qin Zhongyue was a little uncomfortable when he looked at him, and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong?"

Xie Chongxing endured and said, "I didn't expect you to be a good boy who cherishes his body."

Qin Zhongyue relaxed instantly, very proud, and whispered in his ear: "You don't know, all my friends like to play, they take care of several girls, exchange girlfriends with each other, and even play together, I don't like this. , I feel so dirty and disrespectful to people, their wives will definitely feel bad in the future, if I like someone, I can't bear to make him feel bad."

Xie Chongxing changed his opinion on Qin Zhongyue again, "...you are doing the right thing, but if you are surrounded by filth, it would be a mistake to stay awake. If you are like this, won't your friends exclude you?"