Chapter 69: Dogs resonate in pairs

Qin Xiangqian attended a family banquet, and this time he came alone.

Because his son was admitted to a famous university, he also made a splash in front of his relatives, but because of his son's random investment recently, he was also a little bit angry.

Just like this time, Qin Dejiang gave him a toast with a smile, pulled Qin Wenxuan and said to him, "Third brother, Wenxuan has grown up so much now, let's see if we can support him."

Qin Xiangqian said slowly, "What should I support? He also has a good father, so he shouldn't need me, right?"

Qin Dejiang's face was slightly condensed. Only Qin Xiangqian in the entire Qin family could give out money continuously. Everyone else only relied on one of Qin Xiangqian's shell companies to get dividends. He did not have Qin Xiangqian's ability to take Spend tens of millions of dollars for my son to mess around.

The liquidity in his hand is only 20 million.

But investing in this kind of thing is also very risky, and he couldn't understand why Qin Xiangqian would condone Qin Zhongyue, who knew nothing about it.

Qin Dejiang asked pretending to be concerned: "I heard that Zhongyue recently bought another piece of wasteland? Why don't you, a father, give any hints, then X city is an 18th-tier city, where can you buy land? What's the profit? Even if you play, you can't play like that, right? You have to be real? You can't? Take Wenxuan with you, he understands this aspect and can help you."

If Qin Xiangqian can't see his trick, then it's not Qin Xiangqian, Qin Zhongyue? When bad news comes out, these people bring their son to them, really think Qin Zhongyue can't do it? They Just fine? Huh?

Qin Xiangqian played Tai Chi as usual, stabbed Qin Dejiang casually, and Qin Yuanjian heard about it later, called Qin Xiangqian to him, and said to him: "Qianqian, the more you play, the more you play. No matter how, even if our family is rich, we can't let him lose like this, don't give him any more money, if you have this heart, you can give Wenxuan a company to manage, and Minmin..."

Qin Yuanjian called out the names of all his grandchildren in one breath.

Qin Xiangqian has an expressionless face. He has long been accustomed to Qin Yuanjian's "a bowl of water is level", but he can't accept using his things to make up for other people's shortcomings.

Qin Xiangqian said, "The more you have your own opinion, the more I believe him."

Qin Yuanjian clapped the table, "Why don't you listen to persuasion like this!? Dad will still hurt you? It's good to study more, but it's not good to do business? If you continue like this, the Qin family's business will be completely defeated by you. ."

Qin Xiangqian said steadily: "If he loses, I will make it back. It's not bad for this amount of money."

After he finished speaking, he picked up his mobile phone, and in front of Qin Yuanjian and his brothers and sisters, he called Qin Zhongyue another 50,000,000 yuan. my son!"

All relatives: "..."

Qin Yuanjian was trembling with anger, "You prodigal son! I'm so mad!"

How did he give birth to such an incomprehensible son!

Qin Xiangqian said with concern: "Dad, don't be angry. You have a bad body. If you are too angry, you will be prone to cerebral thrombosis and myocardial infarction and stroke. These are fatal. You have to pay attention to your emotions and mind your own business."

Qin Yuanjian: "...are you cursing me!?"

Qin Xiangqian's expression was surprised and rich: "Dad, I care about you. At this age, you have to pay attention to rest. You don't care about the more and more things. He is my son. I have the money to make him lose. Others It's not my son, I can't control it."