Chapter 66: Love will stop but killing will not (two more)

Xie Chongxing and Qin Zhongyue went out to play together on weekends.

In fact, most of the beautiful scenery in Kyoto has been visited by the two of them, but the same place, the same people, the mood is different every time they visit.

Qin Zhongyue is tall and handsome, Xie Chongxing is not bad, he will always be peeped when he walks on the street.

Xie Chongxing has always been by Qin Zhongyue's side, he has always seen it clearly, Qin Zhongyue has never been approached by a girl, and his mobile phone is really clean.

This place is very different from City A. Just like this time, there is a handsome, delicate and fashionable boy who, instigated by his companions, took the initiative to come over to chat with him. His face was slightly red, how many? Fen? said shyly: "Well, can I ask you for contact information?"

What he asked was naturally Qin Zhongyue. Although Xie Chongxing was good-looking, his appearance was too beautiful and delicate, and he also looked very quiet. He was not as handsome and sunny as Qin Zhongyue, so he stood with Qin Zhongyue. At times, he is always ignored.

Qin Zhongyue was picking out mobile phone ornaments at the booth when he heard the boy ask, still a little confused, "Are you talking to me?"

The boy nodded nervously, and Qin Zhongyue said, "No."

What else did the boy want to say? Qin Zhongyue, who has a lot of experience, took out Hua Rong's business card from his pocket and handed it to the boy, and then casually said to Xie Chongxing: "Do you like this little penguin pendant? Chubby, okay. cute."

The boy was a little embarrassed, but he still held the business card and left. After a while, he turned back again, pointed to a handsome man not far behind him, and said to Xie Chongxing, "He wants to ask you Contact information, is it convenient for you?"

He lowered his voice again and said secretly, "He's very big and can make you very happy."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Although the boy tried his best to keep his voice down, Qin Zhongyue still heard some words. He suddenly collapsed, pushed him, and clenched his fists, "If you talk dirty again, I'll hit you!"

The boy was taken aback by him and muttered: "If you don't give it, you won't give it, why are you angry, really? Yes."

After saying that, he turned around and ran away.

Qin Zhongyue looked at Xie Chongxing and said, "It's really bad luck, I'll wash your ears."

As he spoke, he grabbed Xie Chongxing's ear and blew into it.

Xie Chongxing's ears are very sensitive. Usually, the more Qin Zhong lowers his voice and speaks in his ear, it will make his ear a thin layer of red, but now he is so blatantly blowing in his ear, which makes Xie Chongxing a little annoyed, He pushed Qin Zhongyue away and said, "don't blow it, I didn't hear it."

Qin Zhongyue scratched his head, took out the earphone from his pocket, plugged in his mobile phone, and put the earphone into Xie Chongxing's ear.

When Xie Chongxing heard it, it was a piano piece.

Qin Zhongyue said seriously, "purify your heart and soul."

"My heart and soul have been defiled by you thousands of times." Xie Chongxing said expressionlessly.

Qin Zhong was even more shocked: "How is it possible! Where did I defile you?"

Xie Chongxing said with a blank expression: "Every time I take a bath and get naked, I come out and ask me how old I am. My eyes have long been stained by you."