Chapter 103: I am drunk

Qin Zhongyue was wronged because he knew that Xie Chongxing would not lie to him, that is, what he said was true.

But I did this to please Xie Chongxing.

Unexpectedly, it was self-defeating, but it seemed that he was very lustful.

Xie Chongxing kissed him, "Okay, don't cry anymore, isn't it a boy who doesn't cry easily? Why are you still crying?"

Qin Zhongyue closed his eyes and said, "The man doesn't cry easily because he hasn't reached the sad part."

Xie Chongxing thought to himself, did the fact that he was a lecher and a demon make him so sad?

Perhaps the gap between pure virginity and **** is too great, and he couldn't accept it for a while?

Xie Chongxing was also helpless. He asked, "So are you going to do this? In this case, can this five thousand yuan room be refunded? Let's go back to school."

Qin Zhongyue wiped his tears, cheered up, and said, "I'll take a bath first, wait for me!"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Qin Zhongyue didn't take a few steps when he turned around and asked with red eyes, "Want to wash together?"

Xie Chongxing was amazed at his unique ability to change his face, but at this moment he wanted to laugh a little, thinking to himself, cry, cry, do or do, it really belongs to you.

Qin Zhongyue made a solemn promise this time, "I will do it twice, focusing on quality over weight, and promise to serve you docilely."

He really did what he said, he did it twice, and then he would never touch Xie Chongxing again.

Xie Chongxing was indeed served very comfortably, and now there is no pain at all.

They were really in tune with each other in that respect, apart from being very excited at the beginning and causing him to tear and hurt, the latter part was very... very harmonious.

This is also something Xie Chongxing can't understand. Qin Zhongyue is really too skilled. He can skillfully change his posture, skillfully use kisses to ease the tension of entering, and skillfully ignite the sensitivity in his body. ...

If Xie Chongxing didn't believe in Qin Zhongyue's character, it would be really hard not to doubt him.

Of course, compared to Qin Zhongyue's experience and not being a virgin, Xie Chongxing actually prefers that Qin Zhongyue knows his body very well.

But now Xie Chongxing didn't bother to think about it.

Comfort is enough.

After the incident, Qin Zhongyue smacked his lips and said, "A cigarette after the incident is better than a living fairy. I want to smoke."

Xie Chongxing was a little surprised, "You still smoke?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "No smoking."

In my previous life, I also learned to smoke when I was an adult. After a few years of smoking, when I met Xie Chongxing, Xie Chongxing said to him coldly: "Quit." So he quit.

Xie Chongxing said: "Don't smoke, it's not good for your health."

Qin Zhongyue said calmly: "I know, if you ask me to smoke now, I will not smoke."

Xie Chongxing said, "That's good."

Qin Zhongyue looked at Xie Chongxing's rosy cheeks. Afterwards, Xie Chongxing was really beautiful, and the end of his eyes were also flushed. At a glance, he knew that Shuang had cried, and his lips were also red, and he looked like he was sucking too much.