Chapter 34: Fishing law enforcement never ends (two more)

Returning to Qin Zhongyue's house in the evening, Xie Chongxing allowed him to play games for half an hour because he had made great progress.

In addition to the vigorous energy of adolescence, Qin Zhongyue is quite obsessed with games, but this time he said seriously: "I don't play anymore, I want to learn!"

Xie Chongxing heard this and turned his head to look into his eyes, "Are you really not fighting?"

Qin Zhongyue nodded, with a mature and steady face, "No more fighting, there is still a month left, I should work harder and shouldn't waste my time playing games."

Xie Chongxing showed a moving expression, "Do you really think so?"

Qin Zhongyue nodded heavily, "Men are not cruel, but their status is unstable."

Xie Chongxing chuckled lightly, "If you have this consciousness, if you can't pass the exam, I won't read it."

Qin Zhongyue was stunned for a moment, "That's not good, how can you not read it, you will definitely want to study if you are admitted."

Xie Chongxing: "...I mean, if you have this consciousness, you will definitely pass the test."

Qin Zhongyue: "...Oh."

Xie Chongxing said: "Since you don't play games, then do something else. The efficiency of combining work and rest will be better."

Qin Zhongyue thought about it for a while, then said carefully, "I want to see the sun outside."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Not so much, right?

He couldn't help laughing, and half-truthly said, "Those who don't know think I'm in prison? Ban you."

Qin Zhongyue said with a face of vicissitudes: "It's good to take me to the wind for half an hour. Really, I'm very satisfied now."

Xie Chongxing didn't laugh anymore. If Qin Zhongyue hadn't cooperated with him, it would have been a bit too much for a classmate who was not a relative or an acquaintance to supervise his studies so much.

It was Qin Zhongyue who was willing to cooperate and let him have this right.

Xie Chongxing softened his tone, which could be called a gentle tone, "Let's go then."

The two quickly walked out of the room, and Xie Chongxing saw the clear and wide swimming pool outside the living room at a glance.

Qin Zhongyue noticed his gaze, looked towards the swimming pool outside the floor-to-ceiling window, remembered something, and said disappointedly, "Hey, I haven't swim in a long time."

Xie Chongxing glanced at him, "You can swim?"

Qin Zhongyue puffed up his chest, changed his disappointment, and said confidently, "Yes, I can swim well, and I even participated in the competition."

Xie Chongxing asked, "Have you won an award?"

Qin Zhongyue's self-confidence was instantly discouraged, "...No, I can't get into the top three every year."

Xie Chongxing comforted him: "Not bad, the focus is on participation."

Qin Zhongyue cheered up, "Let's swim together!"

Xie Chongxing nodded, "Okay."

Qin Zhongyue got the approval and started to take off his clothes. Xie Chongxing saw that Qin Zhongyue had taken off only a pair of five-point shorts, and then he walked to the swimming pool with a few steps, and jumped in. In the water, there was a violent splash.