Chapter 91: You don't see a boar roaring

Qin Zhongyue finished screaming bitterly, and sat on the side aggrievedly, not daring to speak.

Xie Chongxing coughed a few times and asked, "Does it hurt?"

"It hurts..." Qin Zhongyue lifted the knitted sweater to reveal his beautiful pectoral muscles, and several red marks appeared clearly, showing that Xie Chongxing used a lot of strength.

Qin Zhongyue said aggrievedly, "you have made me red."

Xie Chongxing said, "Come here."

Qin Zhongyue didn't dare, "Don't pinch, can I think about it again?"

Xie Chongxing said in a relaxed tone, "I won't pinch you, come here."

Qin Zhongyue dawdled beside Xie Chongxing, Xie Chongxing pulled off his clothes, leaned over and kissed his chest.

Qin Zhongyue's tense body relaxed instantly, and his tone was still a little coquettish: "It still hurts, you kiss again."

Xie Chongxing kissed several more times, Qin Zhongyue laughed and said, "It doesn't hurt at all."

Xie Chongxing's eyes were full of his cool white and beautiful chest muscles, and further down were his beautiful rolling abdominal muscles, he stretched out his hand and touched it gently.

The palm of his hand is full of silky touch. Qin Zhongyue is so white, yet his skin remains smooth, which is quite rare.

Qin Zhongyue's hair stood up when he touched it, his mouth was dry, and he stood up slowly.

He wanted Xie Chongxing to touch his Jill, but he was afraid of his strongest weeding skills in the country. Just last year, his chicken feathers were almost plucked out by him.

Hey, no such luck.

But Xie Chongxing is also very good to touch other places, so Qin Zhongyue sat next to Xie Chongxing so that he could touch him casually.

However, Xie Chongxing stopped moving when he touched it. Qin Zhongyue looked down and Xie Chongxing actually fell asleep.

He looked at the hanging bottle, which had just finished dripping.

Qin Zhongyue carefully pulled out the hanging bottle and hugged Xie Chongxing. For a big man like him, he didn't find it difficult to pick up Xie Chongxing at all.

Qin Zhongyue carried Xie Chongxing to the bedroom, put him on the bed, and covered him with a quilt very carefully.

After doing this, he didn't leave either. He looked down at Xie Chongxing's beautiful face, thought for a moment, knelt beside the bed, put his arms aside, lowered his head quietly, and quickly pecked Xie Chongxing's lips.

Hey hey, so soft.

Qin Zhong carefully observed Xie Chongxing's expression, it was fine, he just frowned slightly and didn't wake up.

Qin Zhongyue looked at Xie Chongxing's handsome brows, full of joy, and pecked Xie Chongxing several times before quietly getting up, walked out of the room, and closed the door with great care.

Xie Chongxing was lying on the bed, his frowning brows loosened slightly, and he reached out and pulled the quilt to cover his head.

More than half a month has passed. How many times have Xie Chongxing and Song Hui met? Song Hui has now returned to the Song family. To the Qi family, it is said that the depression is serious. After returning home, Qi Bojun has no time to pay attention to Song Hui. , He has been very busy recently, and he successfully bid for that big project at a price of 500 million.