Chapter 18: Straight men are inherited in the family

After class, Qin Zhongyue tried to chat with Xie Chongxing again, "That..."

Xie Chongxing glanced at him, "What do you want to say?"

Qin Zhongyue said hesitantly, "I'm a straight man."

Xie Chongxing: "?"

He felt a little inexplicable, but responded politely, "Oh."

Qin Zhongyue looked at him, but did not continue to talk.

He knew that he was very good, and it was only natural and natural for Xie Chongxing to like him, but their combination would make him one more mother, so he had to reject Xie Chongxing.

Qin Zhongyue thought bitterly that they were actually more suitable to be friends!

In English class, Dou Mingmei didn't know what to think, but she called Qin Zhongyue's name and asked him to read a short English text.

Qin Zhongyue was walking around, when he heard Dou Mingmei calling his name, he didn't react for a while, Xie Chongxing pushed him on the elbow, and a shallow breath sounded in his ear, "The teacher called you."

Qin Zhongyue was so frightened that he immediately stood up.

Dou Mingmei said mildly, "Student, please come and read the 38-page text."

Qin Zhongyue quickly turned the page and turned to the 38th page that Dou Mingmei said. The whole class looked at Dou Mingmei in surprise.

She never named Qin Zhongyue to read the text or answer questions before.

Qin Zhongyue turned the page and asked Dou Mingmei, "Do you start reading from here?"

Dou Mingmei's tone was still very gentle, "Yes, it's here."

Qin Zhongyue cleared his throat and began to read the text.

Unexpectedly, his spoken English is very good, very fluent and his articulation is also an authentic London accent. His voice is clear and pleasant, and speaking English is like reading poetry, which is a kind of beautiful enjoyment.

After reading, the whole class applauded very powerfully, and looked at Qin Zhongyue with a little more amazement.

Dou Mingmei was surprised, her eyes flickering and she said, "...Well read, sitdownplease."

Qin Zhongyue sat down humbly under the attention of the whole class.

He has been studying in England for so many years, so he doesn't know how to speak English.

In the end, he also grew up receiving international education from a young age.

Xie Chongxing was also surprised, and looked at Qin Zhongyue with a little more brilliance in his eyes.

Qin Zhongyue, who was still humble just now, noticed the change in Xie Chongxing's eyes. He immediately puffed up his chest, crossed his fingers, and his face was calm. He asked in an air voice, "How do I read?"

Xie Chongxing replied: "Very good."

Qin Zhongyue said, "If you are not good at English, I can teach you."

Xie Chongxing was moved. His poor spoken language was also an old problem. If possible, it would be good to buy a repeater to practice listening every day, but a set of repeater tapes cost hundreds of dollars, and he was always reluctant.

At this time, Dou Mingmei suddenly called out Xie Chongxing again, and said with an unpleasant expression: "Xie Chongxing, don't desert in class and affect other students!"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

He immediately sat up straight and set his eyes on the textbook.

Qin Zhongyue didn't get Xie Chongxing's response and was a little depressed.