Chapter 12: My wife is awesome

The next day, Xie Chongxing came to the classroom, but Qin Zhongyue took his seat before him.

Qin Zhongyue became more and more popular, and there were quite a few boys crowded beside the seat at the moment, chatting lively about something.

Xie Chongxing walked over, Qin Zhongyue was the first to see him, stretched out his arms, and patted the boy who was blocking the aisle, "Let me all, let me come in at the same table."

Xie Chongxing glanced and saw a handheld game console in his hand.

Xie Chongxing took his seat and took out his textbooks one by one in an orderly manner, as well as a very old pencil case.

Qin Zhongyue shoved the game console to a boy, "You guys can play with it."

The boy cheered and said, "Thank you brother!"

A group of boys moved their positions hula hula.

Qin Zhongyue asked, "Did you sleep well last night?"

Xie Chongxing replied, "Yes."

Qin Zhongyue said, "I didn't sleep well, I studied until late at night."

Xie Chongxing turned to look at him, "Late late at night?"

Qin Zhongyue nodded with a steady, reliable and trustworthy face, "I learned that at two in the morning, my eyes have dark circles."

It can't be seen that Qin Zhongyue is still playing alone, with a hard-working and ruthless character behind him.

Xie Chongxing thought so in his heart, and said on the face: "Ensure enough sleep, and then you will be energetic in class."

Qin Zhong said dutifully, "but I love learning so much that I can't stop once I learn."

Xie Chongxing asked, "Which university do you want to take the college entrance examination?"

This question made Qin Zhongyue stumped. Judging from the quiz arranged by his tutor yesterday, it was very difficult for him to go to a university with his grades. Qin Xiangqian is naturally willing to give him money to go to school, and it is not difficult, but he does not like to study, and if the university is strict, he may not be able to graduate. Qin Xiangqian simply sent him abroad to attend a pheasant university that doesn't care about anyone. At first glance, his resume looks good and can be bluffing.

Thinking of the slight ridicule he suffered in his predecessors, especially when he had a rival with a brilliant academic background and extraordinary ability, he was instantly turned into scum by a comparison.

He can still think about me in his predecessors, but my wife is super powerful, let my wife clean up you. So being ridiculed by his nemesis, he also ran to complain to Xie Chongxing, Xie Chongxing could find a place for himself immediately.

Xie Chongxing robbed the bad man of tens of millions of orders, or deliberately raised the price on the bidding project, causing the bad man to suffer a lot of losses. In the end, he could only say that he could only rely on his wife...

At that time, Qin Zhongyue was still secretly complacent, thinking that you can't rely on you, dead single.

...Thinking about it this way, Xie Chongxing not only cares about him too much, but also treats him really well, and will help him vent his anger.

But he is also really good.

What Xie Chongxing can do, why can't he do it?

Now that he has been given ten years again, he has to become powerful no matter what, and let Xie Chongxing worship himself from the very beginning.