Chapter 74: Straight men are never absent

After Xie Chongxing said these words, he heard Qin Zhongyue ask: "Who are you going to marry?"

Can you still ask such a question? Xie Chongxing thought to himself, his tone still soft and gentle, and said, "Guess what."

"Gao Fushuai, the only person who fits this image should be me?" Qin Zhongyue swallowed, "Why did you kiss me just now?"

Xie Chongxing said: "You have a lot of questions, and I don't know which one to answer."

Qin Zhongyue took a breath, and the nasal tone in his voice finally became much lighter, "Then answer my last question."

Xie Chongxing turned his head to look at him, with a faint glow in his eyes, "Do you want me to answer? I thought you understood."

Qin Zhongyue lowered his eyes and looked at it? Xie Chongxing's rosy lips suddenly took a peck on Xie Chongxing's lips with lightning speed.

Xie Chongxing: "..."

He pursed his lips and looked at Qin Zhongyue. Qin Zhongyue said in a loud voice, "It's so soft, hehehe."

Xie Chongxing's cheeks were slightly red, he turned his head to look out the window, and said softly, "Silly dog."

Qin Zhongyue is doggy? After observing Xie Chongxing's tone, he finds that Xie Chongxing is not angry at all, that's why he wants him to kiss him!

Knowing that Xie Chongxing would not resist, he would have already held him down? Kiss him to death!

Qin Zhongyue stretched out his hand and gently squeezed his neck, his breath was warm, "Xingxing, look at me again."

Xie Chongxing said calmly, "No."

As soon as he finished speaking, goosebumps aroused all over his body, and a wave of enthusiasm steamed up, making him dizzy-

Qin Zhongyue is kissing the back of his neck.

This fact made Xie Chongxing feel soft all over.

Qin Zhongyue is not only kissing, but even sticking out his warm and slippery tongue to lick the skin behind his neck.

Xie Chongxing was hot all over, he looked out the car window, subconsciously afraid that people outside could see inside, he closed his eyes slightly.

However, Qin Zhongyue suddenly spoke up, breaking the charming atmosphere, "Xingxing, the mole on the back of your neck has also gotten bigger hahaha."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Xie Chongxing turned to look at him, "Are you kissing a mole?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "yes, you also have a mole on the back of your neck. It's so pretty."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

He thought for a few seconds, raised his lips, and whispered in his ear, "I still have some moles on my body, do you want to kiss me?"

Qin Zhongyue said subconsciously, "I want to..."

Xie Chongxing went on to say, "I'll take off my clothes when I go back and let you kiss me, okay?"

Qin Zhongyue's eyes widened, and just as he was about to speak, Xie Chongxing covered his mouth with his hand, "but you have to promise me that in the future, at this time, you should talk less, okay?"

Qin Zhongyue looked at him in confusion, wondering if it was his illusion. He felt that Xie Chongxing at this time was extraordinarily dazzling and charming, so charming that his heart was beating violently.

Unable to speak, he stupidly nodded.

Xie Chongxing laughed, leaned over, and kissed Qin Zhongyue gently on the back of his hand, his lips did not leave, but he lifted his thin eyelids to look at Qin Zhongyue, and his eyes flashed. Sparkling and charming like a set of stars.