Chapter 81: Exaggerated one more

Four months have passed since Qin Zhongyue started his "entrepreneurship", and Xie Chongxing found that the words he said were vaguely confirmed.

Just like now, Xie Chongxing watched? A certain technology company survived the A round of financing of 100 million yuan, and the stock rose by 50%. The money he invested also multiplied several times at this time, and almost reached ten times the income. .

Moreover, Qin Zhongyue also vowed that it would rise in the future, and mysteriously told Xie Chongxing that this technology company would become one of the leaders in the industry, and that he would make a steady profit if he bought his shares, and it would be a fool to sell it now.

Xie Chongxing, who wants to let go: "..."

Had to keep silent, and sold a small part in exchange for enough funds for the event.

Several of Xie Chongxing's seniors are very talented and excellent. Several small games designed by Xie Chongxing have become popular in a short period of time, and they have been successfully sold to big game companies, and they have obtained tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of income. .

In the recent month, they have designed a card game. In just half a month, the game software platform has already had tens of millions of downloads, and the prospects are promising, but the previous game company lowered the price at 100,000. How many seniors? They were all dissatisfied, so they urged Xie Chongxing to find another big company.

It is actually a helpless move to design a small game to sell it. It is all to accumulate original funds. A few seniors talked loudly, and the future goal is to create an era of holographic games.

Xie Chongxing will participate, and he also thinks this goal is feasible.

On this day, Xie Chongxing went to meet the manager of a big game manufacturer as scheduled, and showed him the broad prospects of this card game.

Xie Chongxing didn't talk much at that time in high school, but now he can smile and talk to strangers calmly and eloquently.

His beautiful eyes contained the divine light of self-confidence, and his whole person shone like stars.

However, in the face of such a confident young man, the manager of the game manufacturer was a little absent-minded. His eyes were constantly wandering around Xie Chongxing's waistline and body, and the lewdness in his eyes almost turned into reality.

Xie Chongxing is such a keen person, he quickly noticed the manager's eyes, but he still finished his speech very calmly.

He asked politely, "What do you think about your company?"

The game manufacturer manager said with a smile: "I think it's very good, this kind of game is what our company needs, but I think it's ok, the above does not necessarily agree, after all, there are many game studios who come to us here to recommend themselves, and there is no shortage of them. Excellent game, although this card game has a bright future and a promising future, our company is not short of it."

With a bright hint, Xie Chongxing asked calmly, "Then what else do we need to do?"

The manager of the game manufacturer reached out to grab his hand, but Xie Chongxing quickly avoided him, but he was not angry, and said with a smile: "I think you look very good, and from your profile, you are also from a famous school, young man, the future is promising. Ah, but in this society, it's useless to rely on talent and hard work, sometimes, it takes a bit of luck to get to the sky in one step."

Xie Chongxing Zai? I don't know what he means, so I have lived in vain until now. He raised his eyebrows slightly, showing doubt and shaking just right, and said, "So what?"