Chapter 105: Men are young until they die

Qin Zhongyue's mind is blank now, what three hundred? What is Xie Chongxing talking about? ?

Why give him money? Did he dream back to his previous life?

No... Tsinghua Duck? Tsinghua duck! ? Tsinghua duck! !

Qin Zhongyue's scalp was numb, and with a sigh in his heart, he said innocently, "What are you talking about, why can't I understand?"

Xie Chongxing threw the money in front of him and said with a smile, "Why don't you understand? Didn't you think of yourself as a duck? Tsinghua duck's worth? Go up by one? Go up, give me a discount of nine hundred to three hundred, I really thank you."

Qin Zhongyue's voice became weak, "Hahahaha, it seems that I said nonsense yesterday, Xingxing, don't take it to heart."

Xie Chongxing: "Really, I don't believe it, that's what you think? That's what you think, so you speak the truth after drinking."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

Xie Chongxing said: "So you treat me sleeping as a job, is that so?"

Qin Zhongyue's voice became weaker and weaker, "Xingxing, listen to my explanation, I'm laughing at myself. If I were a duck, a handsome guy like me who can live a good life would be at least 10,000 yuan a night!"

Xie Chongxing said, "Oh, what do you mean? You are still collecting less money. Do you want me to make up for you another nine thousand seven?"

"..." Qin Zhongyue said in a low voice, "I mean, I'll serve you with the professional attitude of being a duck. Look, you can buy 10,000 yuan of services with 300 yuan, you are making a lot of money. ."

Xie Chongxing saw that the more he talked, the more outrageous he was. If ordinary people were to be angry, he would probably die of anger, but he felt very calm now, and he wanted to laugh a little, so he held back, "So it's still a business, isn't it?"

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

Qin Zhongyue couldn't wait to call Shi Yanyu on the spot for help.

What should he say at such a time!

Qin Zhongyue was silent, and Xie Chongxing said, "Why don't you speak?"

Qin Zhongyue asked with concern: "Xingxing, how are you now? Did I hurt you last night? Let me see if there is any swelling."

A good way to change the subject.

Xie Chongxing smiled and said, "We didn't do it yesterday."

Qin Zhongyue: "?"

Then why are you doing this? You look like a ghost?

Qin Zhongyue didn't say this, but just subtly expressed his doubts with his eyes.

Xie Chongxing sighed faintly, and said, "I have insomnia, I haven't slept all night, I can't figure it out, why do you think that you are a duck, sleeping with me will be a business, don't you feel good about it? ?"

Qin Zhongyue's scalp became numb again. If he knew he would have stopped drinking!

Xie Chongxing asked, "Should I give you all the previous overnight fees?"

Qin Zhongyue closed his eyes and simply admitted his mistake: "I was wrong! I was really wrong, Xingxing, please forgive me!"

Xie Chongxing said, "Do you really know what's wrong, or is it fake?"

Qin Zhongyue burst into tears and said in a sad tone, "really, I was really wrong. I should have given you money. I got it cheap and sold well. I was so wrong!"