Chapter 53: Provincial champion is well deserved! Mom's Shura Field

When Xie Chongxing went to tutor during the day, Qin Zhongyue sent him there.

When the hostess threw the trash and saw Xie Chongxing getting off a Maybach, her eyes widened in shock.

When Xie Chongxing came to the front, the hostess asked curiously, "Who brought you here?"

Xie Chongxing replied, "A classmate."

The hostess also asked more, "There are still three days before the score, do you still have the heart to be a tutor? Do you want me to give you a few days off?"

Xie Chongxing smiled slightly and said, "No, thank you, Auntie. Youyou's study is more important than this."

The hostess said sincerely: "Thanks to you, Youyou's ranking has risen from more than 800 to 200 at the end of this semester. If you are still here, I really want to find you for tutoring next semester."

Xie Chongxing said: "That may not have a chance."

The hostess laughed, "Yes, you are going to go to college, and you won't have this opportunity in the future."

Xie Chongxing said: "Winter and summer vacations are still ok."

The hostess's eyes lit up and quickly responded.

After finishing the tutoring, Xie Chongxing walked downstairs. Qin Zhongyue was bending over to straighten his hair in the rearview mirror. When he saw him coming over, he said, "My hair is getting long, and I want to cut it. Would you accompany me?"

He stood up again, went to see Xie Chongxing, reached out and brushed the broken hair in front of Xie Chongxing's forehead, and said, "Your hair has grown too, let's cut it together."

Xie Chongxing felt the breath of Qin Zhongyue's warm fingers passing over his forehead, he couldn't help but blink his eyes and said, "Okay."

The driver took them to the nearest barber shop, and a younger brother greeted them as soon as they entered the door. At this time, there were few people in the shop, so Qin Zhongyue and Xie Chongxing were arranged as soon as they arrived.

Of course, there is no shortage of links to promote various packages of shampoos and conditioners.

Xie Chongxing found that Qin Zhongyue was really easy to be deceived by the obvious discount routine.

Just like at this time, the little brother said with a smile while washing his hair: "Handsome guy, your hair doesn't seem to be very good, do you often stay up late? Do you want to try the care package in our store, which is usually only 1999 yuan. , Now we have promotions in our store, 1999 can be treated for two weeks, three times a week, or become a member of 6999, you can wash with us for half a year, and send care 30 times.

As soon as these words came out, Xie Chongxing clearly felt that Qin Zhongyue was moved, and his tone was a little hesitant, "Is it so good?"

The little brother said: "Yeah, there are promotions. The activities are very strong. After passing this village, there is no such store. You are lucky, handsome guy, and you only encountered the annual promotion in our store. How about it, handsome guy? Don't try it?"

Xie Chongxing was afraid that he would respond immediately, so he said, "Your hair is of good quality, so you don't need to take care of it."

After a pause, he added: "And you don't stay up late either."

With that said, Qin Zhongyue should be able to understand that this is a barber shop's routine.

However, Xie Chongxing heard Qin Zhongyue say in a shy tone, "You think my hair is good, have you been sneaking?"