Chapter 77: macho grievance kissing

When Xie Chongxing took Qin Zhongyue out of the car, he had to use one hand to cover Qin Zhongyue's mouth.

Finally brought it to Qin Zhongyue's bedroom, Xie Chongxing breathed a sigh of relief.

The maid at home wanted to help wipe Qin Zhongyue's body, but Xie Chongxing refused.

When only the two of them were left in the bedroom, Xie Chongxing dared to let go of Qin Zhongyue's mouth.

Qin Zhongyue hugged him and rubbed against Xie Chongxing like a clingy dog, his voice was especially sweet at this time, "Wife, wife~"

The rising tail sounds a little soft because of the youthful sound.

Xie Chongxing's heart beat very fast at his wife's call. Although he looked calm, he thought in his heart, "It's nice to call him his wife."

However, Qin Zhongyue was not satisfied and only called him. He stretched out his hand and put his hand into Xie Chongxing's sweater.

Xie Chongxing's waist trembled slightly, and instantly fell into Qin Zhongyue's hands. He asked in a low voice, "What do you want to do?"

Qin Zhongyue licked his ears and said in a vague voice, "Hey, can you come and sit with me today? I don't want to move."

Xie Chongxing: "?"

Qin Zhongyue: "You don't want to move either? Then you won't do it today, I'm so tired."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Qin Zhongyue said so, but he threw Xie Chongxing on the bed.

Xie Chongxing was blacked out by his tall body, and when he opened it again, Qin Zhongyue leaned down and kissed Xie Chongxing's lips.

This time, it was a real kiss. His lips were soft and cool, with a slight taste of wine and bitterness, but before Xie Chongxing could react, Qin Zhongyue actually stuck out his tongue.

Xie Chongxing's eyes widened, he wanted to reach out and push Qin Zhongyue, but he pressed his hand on Qin Zhongyue's broad chest, but stopped again.

If he didn't stop him, Qin Zhongyue became more and more excessive. His tongue knocked against his teeth and went straight into the ground. It could be said that he stirred Xie Chongxing's mouth very skillfully and licked his soft upper jaw. , sucking the tip of his tongue.

Even though Xie Chongxing had no experience in the world, his whole body became hot and soft with such a kiss, and his brain was dizzy, as if sparks were jumping around him.

And although Qin Zhongyue was confused, his fingers swam around Xie Chongxing proficiently, almost covering Xie Chongxing's whole person.

Xie Chongxing's clothes were also crumbling, he was kissed so deeply and deeply that he didn't even know what he looked like at this time, but even if he didn't know, he still felt pain.

He finally woke up, looked down, was instantly afraid, stretched out his feet and kicked Qin Zhongyue away, his face was flushed, his forehead was sweaty, and his breathing was extremely short.

Qin Zhongyue posted it again in a daze, "Wife~ hehehe."

Xie Chongxing's lips were red and swollen from the kiss, and his fair and beautiful body lay on the black sheets, with a particularly soul-sucking charm.

Qin Zhongyue looked at it confusedly and muttered: "wife, you are so beautiful, I think, I think... I want to spoil you."

This was the first time Xie Chongxing saw this kind of Qin Zhongyue. His heart was beating so fast, he unconsciously brought his face close.