Raiders get out (15)

Start from the beginning

Lin Siyan called Mr. Wen, Mr. Wen answered, but he said that the headquarters had sent him on a business trip abroad. The situation was urgent and he was already at the airport. Her affairs could only be arranged after he came back. Before saying a few words, Mr. Wen will get on the plane and turn off the phone.

Lin Siyan was helpless, so she threw her phone out of anger, and said angrily: [Damn, why didn't Xu Zifan lose his senses by "destroying his body"? Is he gay? ! 】

System: Host, Xu Zifan is heterosexual. He did have a strong desire for skills at the time, but his willpower is far beyond ordinary people, he just used willpower to restrain his behavior. In addition, he should be very self-controlling about intimacy, and he should not allow himself to have relationships with strangers. He had a very bad impression of you before, so he rejected you at that time.

Lin Siyan: Is he to blame you for his poor impression of me? You have been telling me to rely on charm to rely on charm, but it's even more useless to use your skills if you fail. It's better to use it at the beginning and let him see me at first sight after he burns himself. At that time, the bathroom should be locked, and he was the only one by my side if he could not get out. By the way, what did he use to scratch me? ]

System: Ring. 】

The ring should be careless, but what ring does Xu Zifan wear? Lin Siyan was upset and didn't think much about it. She touched the wound on her face and hated Xu Zifan to death. But she had to find a way to attack him, otherwise she would be trapped in this world. She said fiercely: [Wait for his favorability to exceed 90, I must let him be a cow and a horse to solve my hatred! 】

But she has no clue on how to attack Xu Zifan. The targets of the previous three worlds were said to be relatively simple tasks. Sometimes she relied on her own charm, and sometimes she relied on skills, and the strategy has been smooth. The easiest way is to sleep. She has superb bed skills and perfect physical appearance. Even if the three men were conservative, they didn't reject her in the end. Coupled with her showing some skills and beautiful personalities, it is easy for them to fall in love with her, and then develop into deep love. How come Xu Zifan this doesn't work?

Since Cinderella's pure good character set and glamorous temptation character set do not work, then fall in love and kill each other! Men are cheap, and what they can't get is the best, especially if a woman who loves him very much suddenly follows someone, he will definitely be touched. Then, revenge and seduce alternately, always make him pay special attention to her. When his favorability reaches 60, reveal how much she liked him before, how much effort she put in, and how much she sacrificed, which will definitely touch him and increase her favorability.

Lin Siyan has discussed with the system for a long time, and the system also agrees with this plan. This has a successful precedent and is highly feasible. Of course, the premise is that the attacker has the strength to be a confidant. The system now vaguely feels that Lin Siyan does not have enough stages. This trick may not be successful, but it is reprimanded by Lin Siyan as soon as he persuades it. said. Anyway, there are still decades, and you will succeed sooner or later. Don't humans say that women chase men's compartment yarn? It must be no problem.

Lin Siyan still has 648,000 points left, which is three-quarters less than the two million points she had when she first came. She hated Xu Zifan even deeper, and she made up her mind not to make him feel better, that is, she had to plan carefully how to operate it, and cherish the remaining points.

Lin Siyan was set to collapse, and the collapse was so severe that many people were ashamed of her, and there were only a few leftover fans to support her. The women's team kicked her out of the team, and several teammates condemned her behavior one after another, and showed that she was very indifferent to her teammates and didn't bother to deal with them. Some people from the company broke out that she loves to run to the General Wen office, and went to the banquet with Mr Wen. Now even people who think she really likes Xu Zifan won't help her. If she really likes Xu Zifan, they won't hug others. The man thighs. From Wen Zong to Xu Dong, she simply wants to betray the upper ranks!

Lin Siyan became too fast and collapsed too fast, but she still had the strength, which immediately caused a phenomenon-level network-wide controversy. The state official Weibo posted a message condemning Lin Siyan, stating that there should not be such a star in the entertainment circle, and conveying the abnormal three views to fans. In other words, the country blocked Lin Siyan!

Although Lin Siyan thinks being a star is very tiring, she has spent so many points to maximize her singing, dancing, and acting skills. Now that she is blocked, the points spent will be wasted? ! She is angry and angry, but she has nothing to do. The country will show up, even if she is a director, singer, or entertainment company owner, no one will cooperate with her anymore. This road is completely abolished.

Lin Siyan finally felt distressed about the points, and she felt pained to the extreme. The worst thing is that she owes three million liquidated damages, but she hasn't earned much money. She has no car or house and can't be cashed out. All that earned is spent. As a Raider, she is actually Not even the three million.

The company's apartment was no longer for her. She rented a house with the 2,000 yuan left in the card, and almost ran out of money to eat. Lin Siyan had no choice but to focus on the rich second generation who loves to play. She desperately needs to pay off her debts and does not want to suffer. What else can she do besides making money with the rich second generation? She carefully selected Luo Jian, the youngest son of Xu Zifan's opponent. Young Master Wan, who has just returned from abroad, has attacked him and can influence his company to fight against Xu Zifan through him. The best of both worlds!

Luo Jian himself loves to play, one-night stand is a common occurrence, and Lin Siyan is naturally happy to see him at the door. There is no need to cast this skill. Lin Siyan's own appearance, body and bed skills make Luo Jian fascinated. Moreover, she is still a virgin body, which makes Luo Jian like it. She immediately bought a small villa, Jinwu Cangjiao, and missed her if she didn't see her for a while. . But Luo Jian's favorability stagnated at 50 points. He was obsessed with her body and had not yet sublimated to someone who liked her. Lin Siyan has so many black materials that give people a very bad impression. There is still a hurdle to make him like her.

It wasn't until Lin Siyan suggested that she could help the Luo family deal with Xu Zifan, saying that she could get the secrets of the Xu family group, Luo Jian took her seriously. His eldest brother is the heir of the Luo family, but he also wants to fight. If Lin Siyan can really help him and make him show up in front of his father, he doesn't mind pampering her more and giving her more things.

Lin Siyan could not steal secrets of the Xu group without knowing it. She could only spend points to get the system to steal with hacking techniques, or to attack the Xu group's executives and obtain it from the executives. She is reluctant to spend points, so she can only rely on her charm to attack executives.

It took Lin Siyan a month to do everything except the last step with that executive before he scored 70 points and asked him to reveal the bid amount for Xu's new project. According to this news, Luo Jian changed his bid to just lower than Xu's. Who knows that Xu's offer is different from what Lin Siyan said and beat Luo's.

Luo Jian was severely reprimanded by Luo's father, and when he returned to the villa, he vented all his anger on Lin Siyan. Lin Siyan finally calmed him, unable to think about it, and went to the executive again, but she knew that Xu Zifan had sent him to an overseas branch. She finally managed to score 70 points and she couldn't use it! Scrapped!

She felt that Xu Zifan was her nemesis, and every time she did everything she would be destroyed. But this time, because she did it by herself, she didn't rely on the system at all. It was possible that Xu Zifan had spotted her beforehand. The failure of revenge for the first time was a big blow to her high arrogance and self-confidence. Luo Jian still needs to act as a backer, and she needs to take out material things, but she can't attack other executives by herself. Even if the strategy is successful, she can't believe the result is true. She can only let the system Use hacking once, anyway, only 10,000 points.