Honest person (End)

Start from the beginning

If she knew the consequences were so serious when she lied, she would not lie to anything, she would regret it, she would really regret it!

Wu Xuefei had nightmares every day after she went in for a few days, and she regretted that she could not wait to kill her at the beginning, and Wu Lidong, who had already served a year in prison, even wanted to be born again. He was repaired by the prisoners like Wu Xuefei. The men cleaned up harder and his fists were harder. Wu Lidong had broken his ribs twice this year, four teeth were knocked out, and there was a scar on the back of his head. Be cautious, nodding and bowing to everyone, or you will probably be beaten up in the middle of the night.

At this time, Xu Zifan took his parents home. After all, the two elders are getting older. Although they travel slowly and don't crowd people or in a hurry, they are still easily tired for people in their sixties. So Xu Zifan took them home to rest and rest. Whenever he wanted to leave, he would leave. Anyway, he is now a freelancer without any restrictions.

Of course, Xu Zifan will go to see two "old friends" when he comes back. After all, he has lived under the same roof for several months.

Wu Xuefei knew that Xu Zifan was so happy when he came to visit the prison, so she took care of her appearance before meeting Xu Zifan. Xu Zifan still had a gentle smile, which made Wu Xuefei feel a little relaxed. She knew that Xu Zifan liked her for more than ten years, how could she forget it so easily? Surely she will not be willing to suffer.

There is a glass between the two, and they want to talk on the phone. As soon as Wu Xuefei picked up the phone, she said excitedly: "Zifan! Zifan, you finally came to see me! I miss you so much, I am so bitter inside, I really regret..." Wu Xuefei's tears flowed down, this time It's really true.

She said: "I'm sorry, I know I was wrong, I really shouldn't lie to you, you like me so much, I should cherish you. If I wake up earlier, we will be very happy. Zifan, you You still love me, right? Will you help me? Will you help me appeal and intercede with the judge? You give me a letter of understanding and find a way to reduce my sentence. I will love you when I go out, and I will only treat you for the rest of my life Okay, Zifan, would you say okay?"

Xu Zifan said two words lightly, "Not good."

Wu Xuefei was stunned, only to discover that Xu Zifan had been smiling at her all the time. She cried so miserably, but Xu Zifan looked very interested. This, this is clearly watching her joke!

She asked incredulously: "Zifan, are you here to see how frustrated I am? You, you don't love me? You hate me, do you?"

Xu Zifan shrugged and said with a smile: "Hate is a very negative emotion, you...In this way, I can't find a reason to hate you, so I feel good and happy now."

Wu Xuefei was struck by lightning, her current image was a bruised face and a wound on her hand. Is Xu Zifan happy to see her so miserable? Because she is so miserable, he doesn't need to hate anymore? do you mean this?

Xu Zifan looked at her and said, "Twenty-five years, it's really a long time. It's been less than twenty-five days since you entered now? I can't imagine what you will become in twenty-five years. I don't think I should recognize you at that time."

There was a wave of despair in Wu Xuefei's heart. In less than twenty-five days, she seemed to be trapped in purgatory. She really sat in prison for twenty-five years. Is she still human? She will be so polished by the competition, right?

"Oh, yes," Xu Zifan seemed to think of something suddenly, talking about the outside. "The Michelin restaurant you want to eat the most is really good. I went to eat with my parents a few times. People linger and have endless aftertastes. It is indeed a good place to eat. You said that you want to travel around the world, but I didn't find it interesting. This time I traveled to many places with my parents. I found that the beautiful scenery is really refreshing and refreshing. Looking at the photos is really different. Only people who have been there can experience the feeling. You didn't say to try it when you were outside. It's a shame that after twenty-five years, the world no longer knows what will become. That's it, maybe you can try it then?"