Movie queen's domineering fans (2)

After Xu Zifan hung up the phone, he took out the phone card and threw it into the trash box, looking in the direction of the bar from afar, and curled his lips.

In the bar, Bai You and Adam were going around in a hurry. Bai You called Qiao Zixin and found that the other party was turned off. There was a wave of fear in her heart. This feeling of losing control made people panic.

"Who did you talk to Adam? How can anyone know this and find the right box?"

Adam leaned at the door impatiently and said, "I didn't mention it with anyone. I wasn't stupid enough to talk about it."

The two were discussing, when the door of the room suddenly clapped vigorously, "Police check, open the door!"

Adam whispered a curse and opened the door smoothly. Before Bai You could stop him, her face turned pale in fright. As a frequent fan, what I fear most is meeting the police, but thinking about what she shouldn't bring with her today, she barely calmed down and grabbed her bag to make herself less nervous.

The police checked their ID cards and saw that the woman was called Bai You, and immediately winked at his colleagues. The few people who followed quickly searched the box and shouted when they found the sofa: "Boss, there is a discovery!"

A few people looked over in an instant, and when they saw the small bag stained with unknown powder, Bai You's legs softened and almost didn't fall to the ground, "This is not mine! I don't know why there's such thing!"

The police put the small bag away as evidence and said coldly: "Okay, someone reported that you are buying fans here. Let's go with us now. If you have any questions, go back and check it out."

Adam then understood what they meant, and immediately struggled to call for grievances, but based on what they saw and the content of the phone report, they had to go to the police station for investigation, and it was useless to call grievances.

At this time, the arranged reporters rushed to the bar and saw that the police did not dare to step forward. They turned off the flash and secretly took a lot of photos, but it was not right to take them. Didn't it mean that there was Qiao Zixin black material? Why was the best friend of Qiao Zixin caught? There is also a small male model, without the shadow of Qiao Zixin at all.

The reporters looked at each other when they shouted that they hadn't attracted fans, had no deal or anything, and filmed the entire process of their being taken away. You can't waste gas money when you come here. Anyway, Bai You has something to do with Qiao Zixin. It will remind people of Qiao Zixin that she is sucking fans. This heat can still catch up.

The reporters went back to work overtime to write reports and strive to exaggerate the content to attract attention. Originally, they were the unscrupulous media that Bai You specially selected, so naturally they would not be merciful at the moment.

Everything was staged as Xu Zifan expected, and he brought Qiao Zixin back home smoothly. He gently put Qiao Zixin on the second bed, Qiao Zixin made a few vague murmurs, frowned slightly, and seemed very uncomfortable. Xu Zifan did not take off her coat. Instead, he fastened all the buttons on her coat, covered her with a quilt, and said softly in her ear: "Go to sleep, there is nothing, don't be afraid."

Qiao Zixin didn't know if she was soothed by his nice voice, her brows gradually loosened, and she slept more peacefully.

Xu Zifan took a bath, changed into home clothes, and went to the kitchen to cook sober soup. This is what he learned when he was busy with business and entertainment. At that time, the family was poor, and he didn't want to have a splitting headache every time he socialized, so he learned to cook it by himself. After a long time, the sober soup made was delicious and effective. Fortunately, he never forgets what he has learned. Even after a few lifetimes, there is no strangeness.