Movie queen's domineering fans (1)

Xu Zifan woke up with a hangover headache, and his eyes were filled with beer cans and cigarette butts. The video of the ball game was still playing on the computer screen, which made his head hurt even more.

This was not his first time crossing. After confirming that he was alone in the room, Xu Zifan turned off the video, soaked himself in the bathtub, and closed his eyes to learn about the world.

His guardian in this life is called Qiao Zixin. She became a queen when she debuted at the age of 18. This year, 23 years old is the peak of her career, but she was tragically turned into box office poison by Waterloo. Even the brokerage company canceled the contract with her, making her lose all her savings.

This shouldn't be her ending, everything was framed by a rebirth. As a plane messenger, Xu Zifan's mission here is to save Qiao Zixin and protect her happy life.

Xu Zifan felt his headache relieved, so he took the tablet to search for Qiao Zixin's news.

#Qiao Zixin get out of the entertainment industry!#

#Star Entertainment and Qiao Zixin/Cancel Contract#

#Qiao Zixin's mistress upside down

Xu Zifan looked at the screen and tapped his fingers gently on the edge of the bathtub. This was his usual movement when he was thinking.

Star Entertainment is a contract termination announcement issued in the morning. According to the development of the plot, Qiao Zixin is invited to a bar to get drunk by her best friend Bai You this evening, and then the reporter who broke into the box will take pictures of her losing state after drinking and cuddling with the male model intimately. Add another real hammer.

Bai You owed a large debt for sucking fans. This time she took other people's money. Naturally, she spared no effort to betray Qiao Zixin. Poor Qiao Zixin trusted her very much and had never prepared for it.

Xu Zifan glanced at the time. This incident happened around nine o'clock in the evening. It is one point now, and there is still plenty of time.

He first called the housekeeping cleaner to come to the door, then walked out of the bathtub to the mirror. The body that I crossed this time has very good skin, young and handsome, with exquisite features, wide shoulders, narrow waist, big long legs, and a height of 1.85 meters. If it weren't for the skin and hairstyle loss, going out would turn around 100%.

But, the original owner didn't care about his body, and drank his life, otherwise, he would not be able to wear this body.

The original owner is also named Xu Zifan, 25 years old this year, from the capital of Yanjing. When he was 18, his parents died in a plane crash. The original owner was hit hard and didn't go to university, so he simply stopped studying. He has been idle at home, relying on his parents' inheritance of more than two million yuan and the rent of two shops.

Over the years, he has moved several times and changed his mobile phone number several times, and his relationship with relatives has become more and more distant. He is almost a lonely family member, not even friends, and his life experience is simple.

Xu Zifan calmly accepted his new identity, put on his clothes, and began to prepare for the evening. He found hats, masks, black-framed glasses, and large coats and stuffed them into the bag. While waiting for the housekeeping staff, he bought a lot of things with take-out software, daily necessities, seasonal vegetables, frozen food, rice noodles, oil and salt, etc. I don't have much to buy, but it's enough for four or five days.

When the housekeeping staff finished cleaning the room and the things they bought were delivered, Xu Zifan put on his bags and drove off. The bar is a bit far away from his home, and Yanjing is prone to traffic jams. It is safer to go earlier. He always likes to arrange things more securely.