Knockout ( TP ) x Reader ( Speak To Me )

Reader's POV

There were days when I would feel down. Like some humans, I did feel disappointed in myself. I was sitting on a big table with my legs crossed and my hands resting on my knees as Breakdown was standing in front of me in his original form trying to get me to smile.

Breakdown was my dear friend and I wanted to show him that I was alright. But I just couldn't smile.

Breakdown: "Come on Y/N smile. You know you want to."

Me: "Not really. Sorry Breakdown."

Just then the doors opened and Starscream came into the room together with Soundwave and Knockout with who I shared eye contact.

Starscream: "What's going on here?"

Breakdown: "Y/N is feeling down today so I am trying to make her feel better. But nothing that I do is helping."

Knockout approached me.

Knockout: "What's wrong darling?"

Me: "I feel disappointed."

Knockout: "Of what?"

Me: "Of myself."

A bright light appeared all around him and as it disappeared I saw him standing on the table just in front of me in his human form.

Knockout: "Don't talk about yourself like that ever again Y/N. You are perfect and there is nothing to be disappointed about."

He said as he went down on one knee so our eyes could meet. His right hand came under my chin and then he started to sing our song.

Knockout: "Baby who cares? But I know you care. Bring it over to my place. You don't know what you did. Did to me."

I began to sing with him.

Me and Knockout: "Your body lightweight speaks to me. I don't know what you did. Did to me. Your body lightweight speaks to me.

He lined in and our lips meet. As the kiss was over a smile grew on my face making Breakdown start to clap and Starscream leave the room.