Bumblebee x Reader ( Your Satellite )

Reader's POV

Hey, I'm Y/N Yeager and YES I'm a second daughter of Cade Yeager. But this is not the story about me and my dad. No, no, no. This is a story of how I met a transformer with yellow hair and crystal blue eyes.

Story...

I was sitting next to my dad shaking like a scared mouse. Everything was happening so quickly. My dad and I figured out that the old truck was actually a transformer. Then we learned that it wasn't just any transformer but it was Optimus Prime the leader of Autobots who needed help. The next thing I knew some men in black came and were about to kill us but Optimus saved us. 

Then we were chased by someone named Lockdown and then Lucas died. After what it seems like hours Optimus finally stopped. We were in the middle of the desert surrounded by more transformers. I followed my dad, my sister, and her boyfriend out of the truck. 

Green Autoboth: ''Who are they?'' 

He asked as he pointed his gun at us. Another Autoboth followed him but Optimus stepped them. 

Optimus: ''Stop Hound, both of you. They risked their lives to save mine.'' 

At that moment I felt that someone was looking at me. Looking to my right I saw a transformer in black and yellow who was looking at me. He had amazing blue optics from which I couldn't look away. 

When the night came I was trying to fall asleep. I was trying and trying but just when I did I had a horrible nightmare. Because I didn't want to bother my dad or sister I went out to get some fresh air. 

Taking the seat on the cold floor I placed my legs closer to my chest to keep myself warm. For a few minutes, I continue looking in the beautiful night sky when I heard walking. Looking to my left I saw a man dressed in yellow and black. His hair was fully yellow. 

Me: ''Who are you?'' 

I asked as I was about to stand up. 

Man: ''Hey don't worry I will not harm you. It's just me.'' 

Me: ''You? Who?'' 

He stepped closer and as he took a seat next to me I saw his eyes. He had the most beautiful crystal eyes in the world. Wait the minutes... Crystal eyes... 

Me: ''Bumblebee?'' 

The man nodded making me stare at him in shock. It wasn't a shock that he was a human because I saw Optimus change into his human form but it was that...he was beautiful. I never believed in a perfect man or woman but he...he was incredible. 

Bumblebee: ''Why are you outside? Something bothering you?'' 

Me: ''No it's just that I had a nightmare.'' 

I said as I looked down at my hands. 

Bumblebee: ''Let me guess. It's about what had happened to your friend?'' 

I looked at him for a moment before I looked back down at my hands and nodded. 

Bumblebee: ''I'm sorry for what happened to your friend, but now that you guys are here we will protect you. I will protect you.'' 

A hand was placed on my left shoulder making me look at Bumblebee. He was looking at me with a warm smile, which made me feel happy and protected. Even taught I didn't know him well I felt like I had known him forever. 

Bumblebee: ''BDW I saw a smile you gave yous sister earlier and I think it's a really cute smile. So can I see it?'' 

That made my cheeks turn bright red making him chuckle. I gave him a small smile making him smile back. 

Part 1!